PDA

View Full Version : Tasmanian Woodturning Centre

johno1967
19th April 2012, 08:11 AM
The Tasmanian Woodturning Centre started on the 4 April at the Polytechnic campus at Bounty Street Warrane. We are running ten week sessions of woodturning every Tuesday and Wednesday nights filling the gap left by Adult education.We start from 2pm -9pm which is 7 hours woodturning or 70 hours for ten weeks. The costs are $280.00 limited spots left or $30.00 for casual spots for the seven hours.This has all been dedicated to Barry Champion Who has been training woodturners for 20 years.Anyone interested can contact me at [email protected]

tea lady
19th April 2012, 09:05 AM
Wow! Good to see some formal training out there. :cool: Pretty good price too. :2tsup:

old pete
19th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Hi Johno1967,

I'm happy to help with the provision of tuition if you need numbers for that. Prefer in daytime slots. I'm familiar with the campus and the gear there. I have necessary police clearances in place from Cosgrove High school and membership of Tas. Fire Service.
P mail me if intersted.

Old Pete

The Tasmanian Woodturning Centre started on the 4 April at the Polytechnic campus at Bounty Street Warrane. We are running ten week sessions of woodturning every Tuesday and Wednesday nights filling the gap left by Adult education.We start from 2pm -9pm which is 7 hours woodturning or 70 hours for ten weeks. The costs are $280.00 limited spots left or $30.00 for casual spots for the seven hours.This has all been dedicated to Barry Champion Who has been training woodturners for 20 years.Anyone interested can contact me at [email protected]

Gloriac
20th April 2012, 09:22 PM
<label for="rb_iconid_9">http://www.woodworkforums.com/images/icons/icon9.gif</label> Wish I was in Tassie !! :)