PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Visit

Perfect Pens
28th April 2012, 09:06 AM
Hi all,

In Sydney for the next few days, happy to catch up if anybody would like too. Does anybody know if David (timberbits) is open to public or purely online. Are there any other pen craft suppliers around the Sydney area?

:2tsup: Tony

gawdelpus
28th April 2012, 09:22 AM
I think addictive pen kits is in syney ,don't know if its a shop or not ,check davids blog for details of where he is at with his new premises :) cheers ~ John

Dorno
28th April 2012, 09:34 AM
Welcome to the big smoke Tony but you are still a fair way away from me here in Newcastle :D Yes I believe David (Timberbits) does now have a shop and is open to the public just give him a ring to find out the Hours. As for brett from addictive Pens I haven't seen or heard from him in a few years now so I have no idea if he is still opperating or not ? His website is still actice but thats all I can tell you.

Cheers Ian

Pariss
28th April 2012, 12:36 PM
Hi all,

In Sydney for the next few days, happy to catch up if anybody would like too. Does anybody know if David (timberbits) is open to public or purely online. Are there any other pen craft suppliers around the Sydney area?

:2tsup: Tony

He was in Canton China on the 17 April at the trade fair, so he should be back by now. Better ring him.

Dorno
28th April 2012, 02:51 PM
David is home as I was speaking to him yesterday and he said he was home and in his office but yes it is always best to ring him.

Cheers Ian