PDA

View Full Version : Black sheep

Iain
21st February 2005, 08:04 AM
A professor is sent to darkest Africa to live with a primitive tribe. He spends years with them, teaching them reading, writing, math, and science. One day the wife of the tribe's chief gives birth to a white child. The members of the tribe are shocked, and the chief pulls the professor aside and says, "Look here! You're the only white man we've ever seen and this woman gave birth to a white child. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened!" The professor replied, "Chief, you're mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence... what we in the civilized world call an albino! Look at that field over there. All of the sheep are white except for one black one. Nature does this on occasion." The chief was silent for a moment, then said, "Tell you what. You don't say anything more about the sheep and I won't say anything more about the baby.

ozwinner
21st February 2005, 07:11 PM
Baaaaaaahd

Al :D

doublejay
21st February 2005, 09:44 PM
Mark II

A professor is sent to darkest Africa to live with a primitive tribe. He spends years with them, teaching them reading, writing, math, and science. One day the wife of the tribe's chief gives birth to a white child. The members of the tribe are shocked, and the chief pulls the professor aside and says, "Look here! You're the only white man we've ever seen and this woman gave birth to a white child. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened!" The professor replied, "I know it looks suspicious, but I know I'm innocent and would like to be able to study this problem a little further,"

Reluctantly, they gave him permission to carry out his investigations.

His first step was to invite the chief and his wife to visit him and to demonstrate their lovemaking technique. Within minutes, he was able to resolve the problem and called the tribe together to hear his report.

"After careful study, I'm able to explain the cause of this unexpected birth, the Chief is pulling out too far on the backstroke and he's letting the light in!"

Iain
21st February 2005, 09:51 PM
Upstaged, moderators pleadse ejudicate :rolleyes: ;) :p :confused: :cool: :D :eek: :mad: :( :o

Wood Butcher
21st February 2005, 10:03 PM
A professor is sent to darkest Africa

Shouldn't that be darkest New Zealand?

RETIRED
21st February 2005, 10:36 PM
Thinking, thinking. Have heard both before. ;)