PDA

View Full Version : MitreFix now back in stock at Timberbits

timberbits
3rd May 2012, 08:51 PM
Hi Guys.

I now have Mitrefix back in stock. I have finally been able to purchase Mitrefix again from the Distributors.

Regards

David

KBs PensNmore
3rd May 2012, 09:43 PM
Hi Guys.

I now have Mitrefix back in stock. I have finally been able to purchase Mitrefix again from the Distributors.

Regards

David

What is Mitrefix and what is it used for Please?????
Kryn

cookie48
3rd May 2012, 09:44 PM
A spray used to set CA.

Dorno
3rd May 2012, 10:48 PM
Glad to see that you have seen the light again :D did you give up on the other stuff or is it by :Dpopular demand.

Cheers Ian

chrisb691
3rd May 2012, 11:10 PM
Good news David.

Pariss
4th May 2012, 05:48 AM
:yippy::clap::woot:

timberbits
4th May 2012, 08:29 AM
I have always wanted to sell this product, it was just the distributor thought that another company would do a better job that me and decided to give them exclusive distributor rights in NSW. That plan obviously didn't go as well as planned, so they have now sell to me again.

Glad to see that you have seen the light again :D did you give up on the other stuff or is it by :Dpopular demand.

Cheers Ian

seriola
4th May 2012, 08:57 AM
I like the fact that you are stocking it again, don't like the timing though, my order was made early in the week and is probably already waiting for me at the post office. Oh well, it happens, good to see the distributor has done the right thing by us all, cheers, Des

Tiger
4th May 2012, 02:01 PM
I enquired about this product here in Melbourne and they told me that I'd have to buy a minimum of 6 bottles, I think it worked out to $80 - but that's a lot of pens, probably exceeds my lifetime capability. Still it's not a bad product from the video clip, sure I could use it in other ways.

Pariss
4th May 2012, 10:43 PM
I enquired about this product here in Melbourne and they told me that I'd have to buy a minimum of 6 bottles, I think it worked out to $80 - but that's a lot of pens, probably exceeds my lifetime capability. Still it's not a bad product from the video clip, sure I could use it in other ways.

Hey Tiger, get onto David (Timberbits), you can just but 1 can off him, and you'll prolly have it within 2 days. :2tsup: