PDA

View Full Version : Ebay hoax or what?

Harry72
21st February 2005, 04:57 PM
Check this item out!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...3873178013&rd=1 (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7321&item=3873178013&rd=1)

Theory that supports Einstien's unified field theory and allows the creation of Anti Gravity devices using standard electronics and a yet to be designed gravitational feild genorator. Theoretical designs for genorator also avaliable.
<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="4" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="10%"> Current bid: </td><td width="100%">AU $1,200,000.00</td></tr></tbody> </table>
<table align="center" border="0" cellspacing="1" height="89" width="510"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="5" align="left" valign="top" width="49%">You are purchasing licencing rights to the Theory for a period of ten years if you are actively persuing constrution of anti gravity and artificial gravity systems or one year only if no active and or serious investigation takes place. Additionaly 10% per anum royalty fee applies on any comercial device produced based on this or similar theory developed whilest studing this theory.</td></tr></tbody> </table>

Gumby
21st February 2005, 05:01 PM
Doesn't it make you wonder why these idiots would bother ? I mean, whats' the benefit ?? :rolleyes:

Coldamus
21st February 2005, 05:24 PM
Beam me up, Scotty. There are no intelligent life-forms here.

It is hard to imagine that anyone would be naive or stupid enough to bid on it but I see they already have the opening bid of 1.2M. If a friend put in the bid to get it started, the seller will be up for a few bucks in eBay fees.

The spelling mistakes don't give the impression of a learned person of science.

regards
Coldamus

Iain
22nd February 2005, 08:27 AM
whilest studing this theory.[/color][/size][/font]</td></tr></tbody> </table>
Obviously a student of the bard...........apart from studing, however couldest not that be a medieval star?

Geoff Dean
22nd February 2005, 11:13 AM
Doesn't it make you wonder why these idiots would bother ? I mean, whats' the benefit ?? :rolleyes:

would it be that the ' is after the s in whats'?

What do I win?

When will I get it? :D :D :D