PDA

View Full Version : Carba-tec Sydney Sale

Pat
17th May 2012, 06:51 PM
Did anyone on the forum attend the Carba-tec sale today and purchase the entire stock of 12" Lazy Susan mechanisms?

Why couldn't you leave just 1? I went to get one and they had sold out. :~

The 6" version will have to suffice.:;

Gaza
17th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Carba-tec sale

dam

i was going to call past today to have look but didnt not need anything so gave it miss dam

wheelinround
17th May 2012, 09:14 PM
Pat another mate dropped into day after being to Carba and his words "For a 3 day sale, theres not much to sell" So he went to McJings and even though Max is already in QLD for the woodshow plenty stock and he spent a bit.........more than he planned to.

wun4us
17th May 2012, 10:09 PM
Did anyone on the forum attend the Carba-tec sale today and purchase the entire stock of 12" Lazy Susan mechanisms?

Why couldn't you leave just 1? I went to get one and they had sold out. :~

The 6" version will have to suffice.:;

Chances are they only had one Ray. In fact they may have evn sold that one between advert and sale :((

Pat
17th May 2012, 10:15 PM
I only spent $30 odd for me, but I got asked to get some gear for one of the boys from the club . . . then asked to get a toy for the club . . .

wheelinround
17th May 2012, 10:39 PM
I only spent $30 odd for me, but I got asked to get some gear for one of the boys from the club . . . then asked to get a toy for the club . . .

Conservative for you Pat I amd disapointed and no stop at McJings either LOL

two40
18th May 2012, 05:25 PM
I've been waiting for this one for over a month now. My shopping cart on their online store is up to $1k which is mostly made up of a scroll saw and some other bits and pieces. Getting excited for tomorrow morning.

Also dropping by the H&F store to pick up a Woodfast 12" disc sander. I've been waiting for a month for that one. They had 12 on order and 10 were spoken for when I put my name down for 1.

Wongo
18th May 2012, 05:57 PM
Looks like it is 10% everything or is it?

FenceFurniture
18th May 2012, 06:14 PM
Looks like it is 10% everything or is it?

Only the stuff that's not in stock.:D

Nah, it's only selected stuff. There's a PDF you can download.

The 10% off everything usually coincides with the woodshow.

Wongo
18th May 2012, 06:30 PM
2380 items on Current Sale Specials : CARBA-TEC (http://www.carbatec.com.au/specials)

Wongo
19th May 2012, 03:02 PM
Got myself a couple of CMT tablesaw blades today. It costed me just a bit over $100 so I am pretty happy about it. Did you know that CMT blades are no longer made in Italy. They are made in the EU which means they could be from Greece. :oo: :D