PDA

View Full Version : invitation to challenge at the IAP

glenn_mcculloug
26th June 2012, 11:49 AM
I hope this is ok to post here, if not, pm me and let me know where to post it or not!!

Collaborative Creative Challenge

This is a new activity! It involves collaborative planning and creation of a pen. Participants in this activity may find themselves in a position to mentor other members, learn from more experienced members, establish friendships and contribute to a positive sense of community here in the IAP. This activity will cause you to think, communicate and in many cases step out of your comfort zone to create a true work of art.

see rules at: COLLABORATIVE CREATIVE CHALLENGE!! - International Association of Penturners (http://www.penturners.org/forum/f70/collaborative-creative-challenge-98603/)

if that link doesn't work visit the activities manager forum

Simomatra
29th June 2012, 02:54 PM
OK Amos and I have signed up do we have any more takers?

Dorno
27th January 2013, 08:19 AM
Did this pen ever get finished ? I would like to see the end result if it did ?

Cheers Ian

glenn_mcculloug
27th January 2013, 01:08 PM
The pen is now in the hands of the judges, it will be displayed after they are finished with it. It came out somewhat different than the concept, but now has the peronality of its makers.

Did this pen ever get finished ? I would like to see the end result if it did ?

Cheers Ian

Beedeejay
28th February 2013, 11:31 PM
Hi,
Any news on the pen?
cheers Ben

glenn_mcculloug
12th March 2013, 01:50 PM
Check out the CCC forum under Activities manager at IAP! Mike is processing the final submissions now.

Hi,
Any news on the pen?
cheers Ben

DaveTTC
26th March 2013, 09:43 PM
I haven't clicked the link, not many posts here, did this thing come off?

Simomatra
13th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Yes the results are posted over on IAP

Simomatra
21st July 2013, 03:07 PM
Well I was in group ten and this is the end result of the pen that was made as a joint effort. We had a few nightmares on the way and were well over the finish time but we did complete it. The pen will apparently be auctioned of for charity