PDA

View Full Version : Outraged

Daddles
10th March 2005, 09:46 AM
Cripes, it's been two days since someone posted here. What's wrong, have we all become calm and reasonable all of a sudden. Please, please, someone post something for us to become outraged about. Hell, even something serious would be nice (though it would be strain ... and rather a shock to the collective system).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a gum tree that needs a hug. :eek:

Cheers
Richard

Zed
10th March 2005, 10:30 AM
Cripes, it's been two days since someone posted here. What's wrong, have we all become calm and reasonable all of a sudden. Please, please, someone post something for us to become outraged about. Hell, even something serious would be nice (though it would be strain ... and rather a shock to the collective system).

Cheers
Richard

Dude,

Let me assure you - I am far from reasonable and calm. in fact I hurled a random insult just this morning. rest assured, you *** *** ****** ** **** sand groper!!!! dont you have a kiddies book to write about or something ?

:D

Termite
10th March 2005, 10:31 AM
Well here goes Daddles. I'm sure everyone was amazed to find out that we were short of skilled people :rolleyes: . In the tradition of all reports it would have cost the gummint a squillion or two bucks to find out something that just about every man jack in the street could have told them 20 years ago. This is pretty typical of all the parties whether state or federal and what I want to know is:- is this because they have their head in the clouds or up their a@#&. :eek:

silentC
10th March 2005, 10:41 AM
It's because they are all gay asylum seekers from bad neighbourhoods. But it's not their fault, you can blame their parents. And their teachers. Too much TV is what causes it, that and the steroids they put in chicken. I mean, when I was young, I would get a sound beating every night before bed and it never did me any harm. Tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you. They're too busy vandalising public and private property and smoking that whacky tobacco. National service is the only thing that would ram any sense into them. It's a bloody communist plot.

Daddles
10th March 2005, 11:25 AM
Ahh Zed. Just when I need help, a cry screams through the trees and a banana peel lands slap in my lap.

As for Silent and Termite - you blokes need to go back to listening to Midnight Oil. :D I refuse to rise to your bait ... for indeed you failed to offer anything controversial.

The issue of conscription is an interesting one though. While many tout it as a viable solution to the problem of scumbag youths, they fail to realise that it only works during limited periods of time - you actually need a decent war going to use cannon fodder, and that little bun fight in Iraq barely qualifies. Now, WW1 - ahh, that was a goodun. I mean, being able to knock out a million or so in one day's fighting. That was truly inspired genius.

Cheers
Richard

Termite
10th March 2005, 11:37 AM
As for Silent and Termite - you blokes need to go back to listening to Midnight Oil. :D I refuse to rise to your bait ... for indeed you failed to offer anything controversial.Richard

That'd be right, just like the fish up here, picky about the bait :mad:

macca2
10th March 2005, 11:39 AM
Dude,

Let me assure you - I am far from reasonable and calm. in fact I hurled a random insult just this morning. rest assured, you *** *** ****** ** **** sand groper!!!! dont you have a kiddies book to write about or something ?

:D

Zed, South oz a sand groper, since when??? If you are going to insult a crow eater, or a sand groper. Get it right!!!!
:p

Termite
10th March 2005, 11:48 AM
Zed, South oz a sand groper, since when??? If you are going to insult a crow eater, or a sand groper. Get it right!!!!
:p

I'll do it for him, why don't the crow eater and the sand groper both take a visit to the taxidermist. :D How's that for bait Daddles? :D

macca2
10th March 2005, 11:54 AM
Where do I find this taxi with a skin disease?????

echnidna
10th March 2005, 11:55 AM

Cheers
Richard

Richard this is a wood work forum ,

You should make sawdust out of gum trees - not hug them
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Termite
10th March 2005, 12:02 PM
Richard this is a wood work forum ,

You should make sawdust out of gum trees - not hug them
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Its more enjoyable making sawdust if you get them in the right mood first. :eek: :D

DanP
10th March 2005, 12:31 PM
Controversy? You want controversy?

I'm thinking of buying a Triton, should I?

There ya go. Now that's controversy. :p

Dan

bitingmidge
10th March 2005, 12:36 PM

Depends on what you are going to use it for I guess?

P

:D :D :D

Grunt
10th March 2005, 12:42 PM

Absolutely. You will save a poor defenseless and useless Triton from being put down.

Wongo
10th March 2005, 12:45 PM
Controversy? You want controversy?

Dan

DanP,

Don’t forget to also buy the Triton saw cos it is the only one fits the WS.

C’mon guys, lets get started.

silentC
10th March 2005, 12:53 PM
Scary sharp is for pussies. Waterstones are what real men use. I use Colgate. Crepes are way better than pancakes. God bless America.

craigb
10th March 2005, 01:01 PM
Well I think it's pathetic that the best use of their time that supposedly grown men can come up with is to try to trump each other in pretending to be outraged.

I think it's time you all got into the room full of mirrors and had a good long look at yourselves.

Disgusted of Sydney
;)

Wongo
10th March 2005, 01:08 PM
Hi,

My names NotNotWongo. Im a Buddhist. I living in Tibet and I a Univercity student because I am vely educated. I want to get a job in Austria. See you later.

Termite
10th March 2005, 01:19 PM
I think it's time you all got into the room full of mirrors and had a good long look at yourselves.Disgusted of Sydney ;)

WHAT!You expect me to get in a room full of mirrors with all the others :eek: and you call yourself disgusted :eek: :D

Termite
10th March 2005, 01:20 PM
Hi,

My names NotNotWongo. Im a Buddhist. I living in Tibet and I a Univercity student because I am vely educated. I want to get a job in Austria. See you later.
OK, we're short of skilled labour and you can spell Buddhist correctly, youre hired. :D

HappyHammer
10th March 2005, 01:32 PM
Should the bludging Labour state governments release the GST windfall given to them by little Johnny by abolishing stamp duty on mortgages?

HH.

HappyHammer
10th March 2005, 01:34 PM
OR should it be used for youth internment camps and pityful parent camps?

HH.

bitingmidge
10th March 2005, 02:05 PM
God bless America.
I've just heard that some Seppo network news anchorman (they must be able to hold their breath a long time if they work as anchors?) got the bullet because he READ some stuff relating to the president's miliatry career which wasn't correct.

In fact it was a made up bunch of porkies.

Oh what it must be to live in the land of the Free!

Cheers,

P

Sturdee
10th March 2005, 02:48 PM
Oh what it must be to live in the land of the Free!

Yeh, as long as you're a WASP, for they locked the braves up on reservations.

Free the Chippewa people. :D :D :D

Peter.

Iain
10th March 2005, 03:53 PM
I am really a Scottish Buddhist from the ancient order of Hari Haggis (hairy haggis was a breakaway group of dissidents) but have a desire to be called Rabbi McForeskin, just to outdo Notnotwongo.
May the Force Kin be with you :p

Rusty
10th March 2005, 05:36 PM
Use of handtools, while promoted as "traditional" and "safe" has been found to be addictive and harmful to society. Handtool users unashamedly flaunt their lifestyle and even advocate handtool use by children. Users spend increasing amounts of time alone in their "sheds" placing further strain on the family unit, and reports have surfaced of occult organisations, such as the infamous Dark Siders, who practice this dangerous habit without regard to the consequences.

Action must be taken now to stop the spread of this insidious scourge. Children must be taught that flat packed, self-assembled furniture is not "uncool", rather it is the only responsible choice. All woodwork must be performed by CNC machinery, isolated from human contact. Trees are only for hugging.

Handtool use- even powertool use, for that matter- can even lead to confidence, ability and perhaps eventually a degree of self-reliance; one can only imagine the horrific social cost of free thinking individuals who can make their own hall tables.

STAMP OUT WOODWORKING.

Do it for the kids. It's their future.

I heard Osama Bin Laden has a spokeshave.

ozwinner
10th March 2005, 06:22 PM
See you later.
Wong, Wongo, Wong.
You are no longer required as our resident Asian.
Its, "rater" not "later".
Please pick up your pink slip at the front office.

Al :D

ozwinner
10th March 2005, 06:24 PM
Last time I looked, he needed a shave.

Al :confused:

echnidna
10th March 2005, 09:17 PM
Its more enjoyable making sawdust if you get them in the right mood first. :eek: :D

Thats easy to do without hugging a tree.
Just tickle their midriff with a chainsaw. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :cool:

DanP
11th March 2005, 11:02 PM
have a desire to be called Rabbi McForeskin

You can't have it. McDonalds have the Trademark. :rolleyes:

Dan

Daddles
11th March 2005, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by Rusty

Last time I looked, he needed a shave.

Al :confused:

Yeah. That's why he wanted the spokeshave - the trusty Gillette just didn't do it no more. :D

Richard

Iain
12th March 2005, 07:48 AM
BIt like that isn't it, soon we'll have McDunnies, McVomit etc etc
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/linie/smiley-linie-006.gif