PDA

View Full Version : Bath Edge Shower Screens

Kelly
10th March 2005, 02:30 PM
Hi

I am renovating my bathroom, first time renovator. Just wondering where i could purchase a frameless shower screen. The chepaer the better. I am in Melbourne.

bitingmidge
10th March 2005, 02:50 PM
Kelly,

Frameless shower screens are not know for their "cheapness", neither are cheap ones better!

Try any of the window manufacturers in the Yellow pages, Stegbar, or your local glazier... all are likely to be less expensive than your local Bathroom Renovation Shop!

Cheers,

P

Sturdee
10th March 2005, 02:57 PM
When I last replaced my showerscreen doors I got quotes for supply and install and for supply only as I am quite able to install them. :D

To my surprise I found that supply only cost the same as supply and install so I got them to install them. However I watched the installation and made sure it was done correctly. :D :D :D

So may be try the trading post or trash and treasure for second hand ones.

Peter.

Yvette S
10th March 2005, 07:45 PM
Hi Kelly,

I'm in the same situation as you with renovating the bathroom. Best option I have found so far was at Bourne's Bathroom and Kitchen Centre. They are in Flemington, Fawkner and Heathmont. Approximate price including install was $220. May not be cheapest but from research done I would prefer someone else to stuff it up than me. :p Keep in mind this was a couple of months ago but I would think inflation hasn't hit that quickly :)

Cheers