PDA

View Full Version : 15% off at the Sydney Timber & Working With Wood Show

timberbits
20th July 2012, 06:39 PM

Were going to the Show!

As part of the celebrations, were offering all our existing customers 15% off our recommended retail prices.

Obviously we can't take our full range of items for sale to the show, so there will only be a limited range on offer.

For those who can't make it to the show, we're offering 10% off all items on the website.

Discount coupon code"10%" please put that in - then click the "Apply" button when checking out and it will lower to price by 10%.

* Does not include the Triton range of Tools, you pay with Cash and sorry "no rainchecks". Offer Ends Monday 30th of July 2012.

Pariss
20th July 2012, 06:53 PM
So you got your cabinets finished in time ?. I'm only allowed to attend one WWW show per year. Take some pic's David of your show display for us all. Best of luck, it will be a VERY busy weekend ! :oo::):2tsup:

mkypenturner
20th July 2012, 08:39 PM
So you got your cabinets finished in time ?. I'm only allowed to attend one WWW show per year.
hey pariss , theres a loophole in that statement brissy www 2012 and sydney www new finacial year :D hmm dunno how you gunna go trying that but hey its sounds ok :D:rolleyes:

mkypenturner
20th July 2012, 08:42 PM
thanks for this david hope to do a order again soon , are you looking at doing the brisbane wood show next year ??

Pariss
20th July 2012, 08:59 PM
hey pariss , theres a loophole in that statement brissy www 2012 and sydney www new finacial year :D hmm dunno how you gunna go trying that but hey its sounds ok :D:rolleyes:

Gee Troy, I meant 'Calendar' year. But hey, next year I'm going to go to 2 WWW shows !!. Bris for sure + one other. It's the only chance I get for a holiday each year ! :C

plantagenon
20th July 2012, 10:16 PM
Hey David. What about extending the discount Australia wide for we poor buggers who can't get to the Sydney show?

gawdelpus
20th July 2012, 10:55 PM
Hey David. What about extending the discount Australia wide for we poor buggers who can't get to the Sydney show?

Looks like he's giving 10% off the web site till the 30th hehe so jump in quick :)
cheers ~ John

plantagenon
20th July 2012, 11:10 PM
Thanks John. I will check it out. I didn't look at his site. Must be a few kits I need if my wallet is not empty

_fly_
20th July 2012, 11:14 PM
Just did my order.
Better get in quick before it all goes to Out of Stock

gawdelpus
20th July 2012, 11:51 PM
Thanks John. I will check it out. I didn't look at his site. Must be a few kits I need if my wallet is not empty
From Davids mail out :)
"Obviously we can't take our full range of items for sale to the show, so there will only be a limited range on offer.

For those who can't make it to the show, we're offering 10% off all items on the website.

Discount coupon code "10%" please put that in - then click the "Apply" button when checking out and it will lower to price by 10%.

* Does not include the Triton range of Tools, you pay with Cash and sorry "no rainchecks". Offer Ends Monday 30th of July 2012."

We could send him broke lol. Cheers ~ John