PDA

View Full Version : Hare and Forbes Brisbane Sale

Wayne Davy
11th March 2005, 10:26 PM
So, anyone going to the Hare and Forbes Brisbane Sale?? (started yesterday 10-3 Thursday). Was thinking about taking my boys along and having a bit of fun tomorrow as they have lots of "side-shows" such as the mini Drag Cars (longer than my Falcon), Steam engines plus lots of wood/steel work demos.

E. maculata
11th March 2005, 10:40 PM
How long's it on for Wayne?, cause I gotta bring missy #1 (7 yr old ) up to the mater next friday and have 6 hrs to kill between appointments :( and we've been looking for attractions. SWMBO came up with the crafty fair :eek: really lookin forward to that :rolleyes:

Wayne Davy
11th March 2005, 10:51 PM
Bruce,

Finishes Sunday unfortunately. Still, could be an attraction for you even after the sale but I dont think the little one would be that interested in the big boys toys ;)

btw: Is she Ok?? Hate seeing the little ones crook. Got two healthy (touch wood) boys at 6 and 3 years.

E. maculata
11th March 2005, 11:01 PM
Ahh ends too soon thats a pity .....but me and mr4 do so luv those sorta toys, might be able to do a "quid pro quo" with the girls 1 craft fair for 2 machinery suppliers :).
Thanks for the concern over #1, shes fine we go up to visit 1-2 a year nothing serious anymore :D just checkups and an excuse to visit friends.

Wayne Davy
11th March 2005, 11:05 PM
Thats good.

btw. Their address is now 626 Boundary Rd COOPERS PLAINS, QLD
Tel: (07) 3274 4222.

http://www.hareandforbes.com.au