PDA

View Full Version : Overseas Swap Reverse Reverse.

Penpal
8th August 2012, 09:09 PM
The swap partner who sent to me and I got together and direct swapped as well to each other. Rich rang today to say he received his from me.

Rich is an American Airforce Serviceman so with help from my mate Don the enamelled badge of the Air Force, Penny for the couples birth years side by side.
My mustering in the Army was Infantry in the 50,s so my Hat Badge the Rising Sun, shoulder badge the open Australia for my shoulder badge.

The pen Huon Pine Burl the rest Burl upside and underneath Brown Mallee Burl.
Rich said I exceeded all his expectations so I am happy as well.

Kind regards Peter.:B:2tsup:

dai sensei
8th August 2012, 10:49 PM
Wow Peter, that is a huge effort :2tsup:

Surprised you would give away your hat and shoulder badges though, makes it an even more valuable gift, giving away a little piece of yourself :cool:

gawdelpus
9th August 2012, 12:21 AM
So much thought and skill has gone into that presentation Peter ,really priceless stuff ! well done again on your generosity and art , cheers ~ John :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

bench1holio
9th August 2012, 10:11 AM
love your work peter, very thoughtful :2tsup:

PenTurner
9th August 2012, 12:21 PM
:2tsup:Great stuff Peter, very well done:2tsup: Amos:)

bhedgesdipalo
9th August 2012, 02:38 PM
Seeing your work has inspired me to start designing a very special gift for my Hubby. Love your work.

Simomatra
9th August 2012, 04:57 PM
Well done Peter, the master pen artist, what a beautiful presentation and work of art. Well done.

All the best I hope Wilma is well on the up and up

plantagenon
9th August 2012, 06:20 PM
Very, very lovely piece of work Peter. So much thought and craftsmanship went into that gift. :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

tdrumnut
10th August 2012, 01:05 AM
To say excellent is an understatement