PDA

View Full Version : For our West Australian Members _ MAHR instrumentation.

Ropetangler
18th September 2012, 11:35 AM
Sometimes we hear little grizzles from the far flung members, lamenting the fact that "all the good tools are in Melbourne", and how it costs too much to get it home, etc,etc. Well here is one for you blokes, some nice German instrumentation just made for you West Ausies.:D:D
Mind you, it probably costs as much to ship to Tasmania from Melbourne, as it does to Perth, and often it costs less to ship to Hobart, than it does to Burnie, in spite of the fact that it comes in to Burnie's Container Port, in order to travel by road to Hobart, 250kMs away.:((:?, and as all the good cooks say, Enjoy,
Rob
10 MAHR PERTHOMETERS,DRIVE UNITS,POWER ADAPTERS,PROBES,M1,M2P,M4P | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-MAHR-PERTHOMETERS-DRIVE-UNITS-POWER-ADAPTERS-PROBES-M1-M2P-M4P-/280964867849?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416acfa709)

Anorak Bob
18th September 2012, 11:45 AM
Ha ha ha,

I had to find out what a Perthometer is - Mahr M1 Perthometer (http://surfacefinishequipment.com/mahr%20M1.htm)

BT

calala
18th September 2012, 02:22 PM
Ha ha ha What Bob, you didn't know what a Perthometer is ! :C L.O.L.

Anorak Bob
18th September 2012, 02:29 PM
Ha ha ha What Bob, you didn't know what a Perthometer is ! :C L.O.L.

Ha ha. For all I knew it could have been a device for measuring just how expensive it is to live in Boomtown WA.

Dingo Dog
18th September 2012, 07:42 PM
Lol, nearly as good as PVC there Rope.

Poor Victorian, you know the rest and I aint saying it on here.

Ouch, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, the dragon is one, she just wacked me with the frypan.

azzrock
19th September 2012, 08:11 AM
the mind boggles. i think a perthometere measures how every thing on that side of the country had all ready been done ,and of course it was quicker, better and of a lot bigger scale. with a hole lot less
stuffing around that any one in the eastern states could even dream of..
somthing like that anyway.