PDA

View Full Version : need some help setting up at melb 2012 woodshow

Big Stan
20th September 2012, 08:57 PM
Gooday..

I need some help to set up our shop, Billinudgel Woodworks on the Wednesday 17th & 18th October and packing up on Sunday afternoon 21st October , I've got a bucket full of monopoly money that I can pay with or some beautiful timbers at the "right" price, or just some common cash...or a combination of all the above...
Can be male or female, don't need to be Hercules as all my stuff is smallish..gotta be over 18 to beat work-cover regs.

I could also use someone to help assist in our shop on the 3 "show" days, 9.30 till 4pm....just need to be neat, be able to read & write, count or use a calculator and maybe have some "character"..male or female, can be for one day or 3...(if you can't read or write and your good with stories and people you may well still be considered)..
Let me know..
Thanks,
Stan

fubar
21st September 2012, 09:05 AM
Gday Stan,
I can probably lend you a hand setting up and breaking down just depends on other commitments at the show
during could be problem though
sorry cant be more specific yet will know as gets closer if like last year wont know until last minute
Hooroo Dennis

Big Stan
21st September 2012, 10:44 AM
Gooday Dennis.
Thanks for the reply, your help will be greatly appreciated..could you send me a "PM" with your phone number & email adress so I can contact you..

Mulgabill
21st September 2012, 12:14 PM
G'day Stan!
PM sent!

doug3030
21st September 2012, 08:45 PM
Gooday..

I need some help to set up our shop, Billinudgel Woodworks on the Wednesday 17th & 18th October.
Let me know..
Thanks,
Stan

Hi Stan, I can help you out on the 18th. I have a RDO so I can be there all day if you want. Let me know if I can help. I will be attending the show on Friday and Sunday at this stage and apart from the odd hour I have already committed to on the forum stand I would be available to help out if needed, so long as I get some time to browse around as well of course.

Doug :2tsup:

Groggy
21st September 2012, 08:51 PM
Hi Stan, I'll be there on 18th to set up the forum stand and can give you a hand once that is done, same with packing up.

Acco
21st September 2012, 09:01 PM
Hmm, I'll have to see if I can find the pic I took of Big Stan and Stu from Stu's Shed having a pash after the first exhibition at the Showgrounds, maybe I should get Springy to get a blown up poster done :D

Groggy
21st September 2012, 09:11 PM
Hmm, I'll have to see if I can find the pic I took of Big Stan and Stu from Stu's Shed having a pash after the first exhibition at the Showgrounds, maybe I should get Springy to get a blown up poster done :DPlease don't. The mental scars from that event are still healing. :D

Acco
21st September 2012, 09:24 PM
Please don't. The mental scars from that event are still healing. :D

:roflmao2:

springwater
21st September 2012, 09:28 PM
Hmm, I'll have to see if I can find the pic I took of Big Stan and Stu from Stu's Shed having a pash after the first exhibition at the Showgrounds, maybe I should get Springy to get a blown up poster done :D

Fire away DJ. Depending on how things work out, I may be around latish arvo of the 18th Stan.

Acco
21st September 2012, 09:35 PM
Fire away DJ.

Ok, I'll see if I can find it on the hard drive later on :D

Acco
21st September 2012, 11:11 PM
Ok, I've found a resized image at 1200 x 1600px at 229kb, still yet to find original.

Do I dare post it up here :think:

Sturdee
22nd September 2012, 05:21 AM
Do I dare post it up here :think:

Do it. Let us all enjoy it. :U

Peter.

Acco
22nd September 2012, 04:34 PM
Ok you asked for it, just don't come looking for me if you suffer from any ill effects afterwards, as you'll get no sympathy from me :q

http://www.woodworkforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=233721&stc=1

This shot taken just afterwards shows that they were actually sharing the last sausage roll left.

http://www.woodworkforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=233722&stc=1

Mulgabill
29th September 2012, 11:26 AM
G'day Stan!
Further to my PM regarding your T&WWS stand, I can also give you a hand on the 18th to set-up:2tsup:. If required please PM me or phone on the number already provided.

tea lady
4th October 2012, 08:48 AM
Are you still after helpers? Don't think I can help with set up (but you seem to have a few helpers there already. ), but would be glad to be a "check out chick" over the weekend, and help pack up on Sunday. :cool: Have sent you an email.