PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen cabinets

hardwoodjoint
30th March 2005, 02:31 PM
Someone posted requesting info on kitchen cabinets.
I've just started renovating a kitchen for my gf. We bought all the stuff at Bunnings warehouse. It's called 'Flatpax'. They are pretty well made, good solid backs and the drawers are good with proper metal runners.
Each floor cabinet has adjustable feet for levelling. There's a range of doors you can buy as well.
Hope this helps
Tony

namtrak
30th March 2005, 07:01 PM
Photos?

Cheers

arms
30th March 2005, 07:34 PM
Someone posted requesting info on kitchen cabinets

kitchen cabinets over the internet can be found here, namtrak take note for your project ,while not as flash as the ikea site and its software ,my site offers more in flexability than anyone in australia has and can,I get annoyed when i lose a project because someone has told someone lies about their product and the customer finds out the hard way via their pocket! but then such is life ehh!

Guy
30th March 2005, 11:19 PM
i priced up those from Bunnings in Sandown and found them to be of good qulaity, made by a company in South Aus. Did find their pricing to be comparable to Ikea, but my choice in Melbourne at least is either Plyboard Distributors ot Kitset Kitchen. Kitset howver wont give you a price for individual kitchen cabinets they only interested in selling complete kitchens. If you want anything out of the ordinaary then forget them.

Kitset have a great display and only have standard item
Plyboards display is poor, but they will customise everything and have a huge range of options from Hettich etc

boban
31st March 2005, 12:18 AM
You can try Kitchens Made U Install

Ophir Road Orange 63660455