PDA

View Full Version : Special Offer for a short time

stevo123
15th October 2012, 08:37 PM
Hi all, we have a Spring special offer available now at our online store www.globak.com.au. For a short time, you can purchase a can of Minwax Helmsman Spar-Urethane in the 946ml size (normally $32) for only $20 plus $10 for Australia-wide postage. Minwax Helmsman is available in 3 sheens (gloss, semi-gloss & satin) and is a clear finish spar urethane which contains UV blockers to prevent fading. Ideal for doors, window-sills, outdoor furniture, bar tops etc.

_fly_
15th October 2012, 09:17 PM
Is there any pickup available for melbournites?
Even if its for just a few hrs one day a week?

stevo123
15th October 2012, 09:23 PM
Is there any pickup available for melbournites?
Even if its for just a few hrs one day a week?

Yes we can arrange that. How does between 3 and 5 pm on Friday sound? Please call first though as I need to make sure I've been out to our warehouse to pickup the stock. Regards, Steve 0417 177 997

_fly_
15th October 2012, 09:54 PM
Great Steve,
I'll give you a call in the morning.
Peter

Sturdee
15th October 2012, 10:00 PM
This Friday conflicts with the Working With Wood show, else I would take the opportunity to get some Antique Oil.

Maybe the following week.

Peter.

_fly_
15th October 2012, 10:02 PM
What are you after Peter,
I can get it for you if you want.
Meet you somewhere to give it over.
Peter

Sturdee
15th October 2012, 10:18 PM
What are you after Peter,
I can get it for you if you want.
Meet you somewhere to give it over.
Peter

I want a 946 ml can of Minwax® Antique Oil Finish costing $ 29.50. If you can get it and take it to the WWW show I can fix you up for it then as I'm there every day.

Peter.

_fly_
15th October 2012, 10:23 PM
I want a 946 ml can of Minwax® Antique Oil Finish costing $ 29.50. If you can get it and take it to the WWW show I can fix you up for it then as I'm there every day.

Peter.
Will need to get it to you after the show. I'm there as well fri morning and this pickup is fri arvo,
I'll ring Steve in the morning and see if where it I need to pickup up from.
But I'll get it for ya, may need to do a run to donvale to drop off.
Pete

Sturdee
16th October 2012, 12:53 PM
Will need to get it to you after the show. I'm there as well fri morning and this pickup is fri arvo,
I'll ring Steve in the morning and see if where it I need to pickup up from.
But I'll get it for ya, may need to do a run to donvale to drop off.
Pete

Thanks for that and I'll give you the money on Friday morning.

Peter.

stevo123
16th October 2012, 06:57 PM
Just to let you know, Jim Carroll from Carrolls Woodcraft Supplies will have stock of some Minwax products including Antique Oil Finish, Wipe on Poly etc at the Melbourne Wood Show. Regards, Steve

Sturdee
16th October 2012, 08:24 PM
Just to let you know, Jim Carroll from Carrolls Woodcraft Supplies will have stock of some Minwax products including Antique Oil Finish, Wipe on Poly etc at the Melbourne Wood Show. Regards, Steve

Thanks for that. I wasn't aware that Jim stocks the Antique Oil. I'll get it from him and save Fly the trouble of getting it to me.

Peter.