PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something! A collaboration in Bunbury, near Perth Australia

dr4g0nfly
19th November 2012, 07:48 AM
Did I miss something or did it pass the local radar completely.

In September a UK turner, Mark Sanger, was invited over to attend a collaboration in Bunbury, near Perth Australia. But I don't think I've seen anything posted about it in these forums (am I wrong).

Anyway the link to Mark Sanger's Blog report on the event is here Mark Sanger (http://mark-fullcircle.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2012-11-06T10:44:00Z&max-results=10)

If anyone has more to add or know's where I missed any reports - I would be appreciative.

wheelinround
19th November 2012, 08:02 AM
Amazing stuff produced a few familiar faces in the crowd Ken, Priddle so relaxed and his Fav safety boots on.

TY for sharing

tea lady
19th November 2012, 08:19 AM
I think it managed to be off my radar as well. Looks like some great stuff produced there. Will have to read it all later when I have some time.

He also has taken some great photos. :cool:

Jonzjob
19th November 2012, 09:18 AM
Mark is a mamber of a U.K. forum I'm on and he is indeed a very good turner. He tends to be a bit too arty for my tastes, but hey-ho you can't please all the people all the time.. I still wish that I could turn as well as he does!

He does some really stylish work and is very helpful to any questions. The French would say he is 'gentil', don't for get, you don't pronounce the 'l' .