PDA

View Full Version : Camphor Laurel

stuart.73
11th December 2012, 01:21 PM
Hi all,i'm looking for sumone to trim my Camphor Laurel trees for trade of most of the timber. They are largeish tree.

dai sensei
11th December 2012, 02:54 PM
I doubt if you will get much interest here, it is a lot of hard work taking down a tree, you will need to pay for someone to chop it down. Only then you may get someone to take some away.

BobL
12th December 2012, 11:50 AM
I doubt if you will get much interest here, it is a lot of hard work taking down a tree, you will need to pay for someone to chop it down. Only then you may get someone to take some away.

I agree - I get a couple of these requests a month. It's also not just hard work, it can be dangerous and if it is located anywhere near buildings etc the tree feller should have insurance. A mate of mine offered to cut down a tree for his neighbour but when the tree fell onto another neighbours garage guess who was harassed for the cost of fixing the garage.

Bushmiller
13th December 2012, 05:08 PM
I agree with Bob abd Neil. It is one thing to fell a tree in the paddock or a woodlot, but a very different proposition around buildings in a surburban situation.

Regards
Paul

comgreserv
14th December 2012, 01:45 AM
I occasionally get some misguided folks ring me up asking to drop their trees and mulch their branches and "I can have the mulch to sell" :?

Bushmiller
14th December 2012, 10:58 AM
I occasionally get some misguided folks ring me up asking to drop their trees and mulch their branches and "I can have the mulch to sell" :?

:D. From Never Never Land I presume :D !

Regards
Paul