PDA

View Full Version : Hope this is in the write one?????? :s

MidwayBlonde4
11th April 2005, 06:25 PM
Hello everyone :D

I'm Blonde and its great to be here well i have only ever posted to the photo thread not anywhere else.
I dont even know if this is the right place for this one:confused: .
I would just like to say that you are very helpful when people are stuck with something.And i know i will be asking a few myself.
Well thats about it
Thank you for letting me join.
Take care all. Blonde
P.S. Oh and let me know if i did post this in the right place?:o

Gumby
11th April 2005, 06:27 PM
I'm bald.

You have posted in the wrong place but we prefer that in here. :cool:

DanP
11th April 2005, 06:38 PM
I'm not bald or blonde. I didn't let you join either. But welcome anyway. :p

Dan

echnidna
11th April 2005, 09:01 PM
Welcome also.
You don't happen to have purple highlights in your hair do you? :) :) :) :)

Daddles
11th April 2005, 10:52 PM
Flamin' heck, Al's playing silly buggas again.

Richard

Peter R
12th April 2005, 10:42 PM
Flamin' heck, Al's playing silly buggas again.

Richard
Why does everyone pick on Al, I mean most good folk would not make mock of a genuine basket case, would they?http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon10.gif....Well maybe the occasional blonde.http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon7.gif...And this blonde must be female 'cause a bloke blond is blond!!!!!!:cool:

I wonder what she meant by ALL blonde HUH!:confused:

Peter R

Harry72
12th April 2005, 11:30 PM
Hey another Blonde, got blue eyes like me?

Pete, there's a fullstop after the ALL!

Peter R
13th April 2005, 05:38 PM
Hey another Blonde, got blue eyes like me?

Pete, there's a fullstop after the ALL!
Another fantasy blown out the window!!!!:o

Peter R

ozwinner
13th April 2005, 08:10 PM
Pete stick to the pancakes, they will cause less harm in the long run.

Al :D

Peter R
13th April 2005, 08:39 PM
Pete stick to the pancakes, they will cause less harm in the long run.

Al :D
It is my body and I will subject it to whatever terror I wish.....The doctor said that I should take some chances....I wonder if that is why he left the laxatives by my bed, Hmmmmmm!:(

Wait 'til he comes to loosen the chains in the morning, I'll give it to him.....:mad:

I probably shouldn't ask this, but yous blokes don't think that I am really insane, Do ya' huh? Fellas! Mates. :confused:

Peter R

echnidna
13th April 2005, 08:43 PM
No but yer very bluddy lonely

Daddles
13th April 2005, 10:11 PM
I probably shouldn't ask this, but yous blokes don't think that I am really insane, Do ya' huh? Fellas! Mates. :confused:
Peter R

You're not insane Peter. I am and my posts are nowhere near as coherent as yours :D

Cheers
Richard

true story - years ago, I had a silly saying - "I'm not mad, and I've got a letter from my doctor to prove it". Well, needless to say, I didn't have a certificate, nor was I any more nuts than I am now, however, one day, a mate reached into his wallet, and pulled out a letter from his doctor, which basically stated that he was no longer insane :eek: Turns out, he was a Vietnam vet who'd found himself in the hot part of a motar attack one day and yes, he spent serious parts of his life after that, quite crackers. Any vets out there, from any of our many bunfights, you have my respect and gratitude.

ozwinner
13th April 2005, 10:18 PM
Any vets out there, from any of our many bunfights, you have my respect and gratitude.
You havent been taking notice, I notice.

There are a fair few of them on the BB.

Al :confused:

craigb
13th April 2005, 10:28 PM

Not only on, but above as well.

Daddles
13th April 2005, 11:23 PM

Oi ya grumpy old ... er ... grumpy old AL you! That was an INCLUSE 'all', I had noticed and wanted to make sure people noticed that I had noticed but as you didn't notice and chose to post a notice I'm refuting you notice and adding my notice to ... :confused: ... what the blue heck was I talking about?

Richard
gotta stop takin' them blue pills with red wine

Peter R
13th April 2005, 11:38 PM
No but yer very bluddy lonelyAm not!:p
Seriously: I love the ridiculous, I love to debate and I like most everyone on this forum. I do have time to sit here and have a bit of fun, and I do have time to play in the work shed with the thicknesser, bandsaw, lathe that is idle because of not knowing how, the Triton saw bench and stuff to play with.:cool:

And I am sick and tired of the morbid news and the trouble and strife around me, so I play out my silly little games here...Sorry folks, but you are stuck with it for awhile. http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon10.gif

Peter R