PDA

View Full Version : Waiting, waiting

A Duke
12th January 2013, 11:36 AM
Some times one just has to be patient on one's walk.
Regards
Phydough

Scott
12th January 2013, 06:44 PM
These things always seem to happen to others for me!

What species?

A Duke
12th January 2013, 10:52 PM
Hi Scot,
A Jack Russell x Maltese. He's the one in my avatar, the other, younger one was tugging on his lead the other side of the bench I was sitting on. I was photographing the fallen tree across the stepping stones and did not know he was in shot until afterwards.
Regards

jamarpa
13th January 2013, 07:03 PM
That's really interesting. Firstly a patient Jacktese. Almost an oxymoron. Secondly, your male Jacktese is a short hair. We have a female Jacktese, Bella, that had 3 brothers, all short haired, while Bella is Long. Of other Jacktese I have seen so far, the males are short hair while females are long.

In Bella's case, Jacktese is a appropriate name as our JRT is called Jack (Daniels) :rolleyes:

A Duke
13th January 2013, 09:03 PM
That is interesting because all his litter mates looked like a Jack Russell or a Maltese none like a mix, I don't know if the split was on sexual lines.
He only got patient when the new pup arrived and he had to be the senior dog. Bobby the Jack Russell pup had his operation on Wed. and it was very touching to see the consideration he got until he had recuperated. When the two of them are in the go mode it's chaos.
Otherwise it's

jamarpa
13th January 2013, 09:20 PM
Yes, know the 'go' mode. Before releasing them after a bath, we have to warn the household and remove breakables from various locations. We use to call it 'turbo' mode but now since Bella coming on the scene, we now call it 'Gremlin' mode. Add water, then hide. :duck: