PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going past Telegraph Point (23ks north west of Port Macquarie) to Sydney

Pac man
13th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Any one travelling back from School holidays by the end of Jan or even potentially to the Hunter GTG to pass to someone going to the Katoomba GTG?

Have a Number 6 plane size box that need a pickup please.

NCArcher
14th January 2013, 07:02 AM
Paul, I can do the Hunter GTG to Katoomba GTG leg if you can find someone to pick it up and drop it off either in Newcastle or at the Hunter GTG.

wheelinround
14th January 2013, 08:47 AM
Paul if it doesn't come down before the end of Feb (last weekend) and SG is going to Tinonee we maybe able to pick it up there and bring it down if we go for Artisans On The Hill weekend.

Scribbly Gum
14th January 2013, 09:00 AM
Paul if it doesn't come down before the end of Feb (last weekend) and SG is going to Tinonee we maybe able to pick it up there and bring it down if we go for Artisans On The Hill weekend.
Thanks Ray.
I forgot that I'm going to Tinonee.
That would work.
Cheers
SG

wheelinround
14th January 2013, 09:08 AM
Tom an Paul this depends on IF we can get accommodation in Taree with access for me. :doh:

dai sensei
14th January 2013, 07:11 PM
As discussed by PM, I am heading south, and going to both get togethers. I'm leaving here 27 Jan, getting to Tuncurry/Forster/Nabiac/Taree area 30/31 and leaving 3/4/5 for Clarence Town. The timing will depend on relatives (around Tuncurry), weather, diving and fishing conditions :U

Pac man
14th January 2013, 07:48 PM
Thanks Neil.

wheelinround
14th January 2013, 08:07 PM
Offer still there should things go a stray