PDA

View Full Version : Another what pen type to bush question

Lyle
28th February 2013, 02:50 PM
I have recently moved interstate and now the dust has settled I have been asked to make a few pens.
My trouble is that the removalists have just chucked all my bushes and pen kits into a box. I had them seperated originally.

I had thought that they were all Carbatec units.
But after some e-mails to Cameron at Carbatec Brisbane, apparently they are not. Now I have no idea where else I would have purchased them.

Would any of you be able to help me out with the drawing and measurements I made of the bushes, to sort out what they are used for. The measurements may be a little out as the vernier isn't the most accurate.

I have photos of the kits I think they are used for. One kit is a click style and the other is a twist style. But cannot get the photos out of my mobile phone just yet. I may have to resort to the 'old' technology and use a digital camera, and post those on here.255966

Dorno
28th February 2013, 07:26 PM
Hi Lyle
See if this helps you out at all

Cheers Ian

gawdelpus
1st March 2013, 12:19 AM
You can simply try the bushes that fit in the tubes neatly, then measure the centre band and clip and nib ends to get the sizes you need ! I have half a shoe box of mixed bushes some bought and some self made :( takes me too long to find what I want so I turn between centres with digital calipers most of the time :) cheers ~ John