PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going past Pacmans place in Northwest sydney to Fletty's to return the official Anzac container

Pac man
10th March 2013, 06:41 PM
On the return journey from the saw vise delivery I have bought the official Sydney Anzac container a little closer to its owner Fletty.
can anyone help out on this one

FenceFurniture
10th March 2013, 08:05 PM
...can anyone help out on this one

Sure man. Take it to Seven Hills, give it to the Girl, nd she can bring it up here. Could you fill it first, ahem, with Anzacs (or similar will do at a stretch)?

Pac man
10th March 2013, 08:07 PM
I was surprised when i picked it up that it wasn't full of fruit cake or chocolate cake

fletty
10th March 2013, 09:11 PM
Gentlemen,
I am surprised at the lack of reverence for THE FORUMS OFFICIAL ANZAC BISCUIT TRANSPORTER. This humble piece of tupperware is held in high regard by stalwarts such as claw hama, wheelinround and scribbly gum as it has survived visits to all of them! Admittedly it did leave claw hama's with teeth marks on the rim (he'd never opened tupperware before!). It has now also survived its SECOND GtG and therefore it deserves LEGEND STATUS.
I did take the precaution of having it microchipped so I know exactly where it is.
I am however prepared to assist its return home and can pick it up if needed! :U

fletty, lord of the (huon pine) rings

FenceFurniture
10th March 2013, 09:59 PM
I did take the precaution of having it microchipped so I know exactly where it is.

Ah, so that's what was rattling around inside. I think the chip might be fried.

As for Claw leaving tooth marks - there's no way I would stand between him and the first appearance of that container in any given meeting. Oh, and Tupperware guarantee a replacement lid, regardless of circumstances. Okay, lids are cheap, and it's just an excuse to get you to the next party to spend more on other stuff (pretty sure you have to do it in person, not by proxy)

wheelinround
10th March 2013, 10:01 PM
Paul next trip to markets you could drop it off here and it might just find its way back to Fletty or even Mrs Fletty then again I could hold it for ransom.:U For total sum of fresh batch of ANZACS for myself.