View Full Version : What design are these chairs called?

13th March 2013, 08:44 AM

I saw this style of chair in a magazine a while back and I'd like to make them one day for the dining table I am going to make one day.

Does anyone know what they're called?

13th March 2013, 03:20 PM
Nothing special... just chairs probably from China etc. What type of table would you make to suit them?

13th March 2013, 03:23 PM
Not the brand - does the style of chair have a name? specifically the sides?

.....I know the ones in the photo are rubbish

13th March 2013, 04:38 PM
The maker appears to call them Side Chairs.

From one website that lists them:
# The Refined Room: Seating | Fashion 'n Home! (http://fashionnhome.com/home/the-refined-room-seating/)

Prices / Sale Prices
Safavieh Mercer Collection Set of 2 Britannia Side Chairs, Beige