PDA

View Full Version : Dremel Accessories

Yip
24th June 2002, 08:45 AM
Hello

Does anyone one know of a reasonably priced local site (au) for Dremel or Dremel type accessories.

I think that $40-48 for a genuine Diamond Wheel Point is a bit stiff.

Tia.

Iain
24th June 2002, 09:10 AM
A walk into Carbatec may yield some tools/bits that are in the 'throw out' bin. They are not Dremel but they do fit and you may need to buy a new collett.
There is also a place in Richmond on Church Street just off Swan Street heading towards Prahran, its on the left. I can't remember what it's called but I found they were reasonable and negotiable.
As Bosch are the agent for Dremel you may find that any stockist of Bosch products will have access to the accessories.
Like you, I have seen the range at BUnnies but will not pay that price for them.
WMS in Preston are the agents for Proxxon, grotty little tool a bit like Dremel but not as good, the accessories fit the Dremel.

soundman
24th June 2002, 10:46 PM
You might find timbecon have some generic accessories to fit.
cheers

PEN
27th June 2002, 10:07 PM
Hi,
Check out CHT Tools for a 105pc Mini-Multi Tool set by Medalist. Contact Chris Larkin at [email protected] Regular seller on ebay. Kit is about $25 . Suits Mini Carvers and Grinders with 3.2mm (1/8") Shank. I have a set and find it very useful but depends on the usa you have for it. Very easy guy to deal with for the cheap end of the line products.
Regards
Paul

Yip
30th June 2002, 02:10 PM
Thanks guys.

Will check them all out.

Also found this site for those looking for a new Dremel.
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~year2000

Breaker
23rd June 2003, 12:45 AM
Big W in South Australia has 150 piece kit with various bits, stones, cutter discs, polisher pads for approx $28.00. All in display case with racks.

Breaker

coastie
23rd June 2003, 09:12 AM
He's having another go!
Long time since we heard from him though!

RETIRED
23rd June 2003, 10:45 PM
Yep.

Yip, you could have the decency to at least say you are a dealer.

Secondly, you should also log on as who you are.

Thirdly, you would gain more credence and learn some business ethics by watching how others in business offer services and goods on this BB. Neil is the only one who can blatantly advertise on this BB AS HE OWNS THE BLOODY THING.

Fourthly, READ THE BB RULES re ads.

Last but not least, get off your own and find out for yourself where you can get cheap accessories to flog.

Dig it? To say I am getting peed off would be a slight understatement.

Second Head Honcho ( Ian The Deleter and Chief Censor)