PDA

View Full Version : for the troops

burrow37
26th April 2013, 11:36 PM
how do I get involved with the pens for the troops scheme

Simomatra
27th April 2013, 09:31 AM
how do I get involved with the pens for the troops scheme
Good morning, we would like to have you aboard, I am the coordinator and only live a short distance from you at Aberglasslyn. :2tsup::2tsup:

To get involve all you have to do if you are a turner is make some pens and send them to me, I will package and forward them onto the Padres to give to the troops. If you are not a turner there are many ways to assist like purchasing kits so some of the turners on here can make them for you.

If you PM me I can give you my address and contact numbers

Sam

burrow37
27th April 2013, 07:06 PM
Good morning, we would like to have you aboard, I am the coordinator and only live a short distance from you at Aberglasslyn. :2tsup::2tsup:

To get involve all you have to do if you are a turner is make some pens and send them to me, I will package and forward them onto the Padres to give to the troops. If you are not a turner there are many ways to assist like purchasing kits so some of the turners on here can make them for you.

If you PM me I can give you my address and contact numbers

Sam

Hi Sam I am a wood turner , saw the atricle in the local paper you can contact me at [email protected] thanks

Simomatra
28th April 2013, 11:34 AM
Email sent

Simomatra
26th August 2013, 11:06 AM
Some more pens just received from Cookie as you can see wonderful job, the pens Have arrived via Amos and he has already sent 20 more to the Two Wells RSL as per Cookie's request