PDA

View Full Version : Mango flitch

MAPLEMAN
1st May 2013, 07:13 PM
Milled these today from a flitch of Mango stump wood..thought the shapes and grain were worth posting pics of..MM :2tsup:

chambezio
1st May 2013, 07:47 PM
AIN'T NATURE GRAND!!!

What beautiful grain. You should be able to get a good shilling for them Chris.

RedShirtGuy
1st May 2013, 08:50 PM
Your damn lucky these are just pictures. All my drool would have wrecked them :U

Scott
1st May 2013, 09:30 PM
That's just plain spectacular. Was showing some guys at work some of your timber today and they were in awe. Now I'm going to have to show them these images. Thanks for showing us Chris, lovely stuff. You must be proud of being able to source, mill and see your OWN timber. Well done :)

wheelinround
1st May 2013, 09:33 PM
If I were a Rich man it would be on Bushmillers truck heading to a GtG yabba dibba dibba

artme
1st May 2013, 09:41 PM
There you go again MM, upsetting the locals!!!:q:q

Gorgeous stuphph!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

dai sensei
1st May 2013, 10:26 PM
Looking good MM :cool:

MAPLEMAN
2nd May 2013, 08:12 AM
That's just plain spectacular. Was showing some guys at work some of your timber today and they were in awe. Now I'm going to have to show them these images. Thanks for showing us Chris, lovely stuff. You must be proud of being able to source, mill and see your OWN timber. Well done :)
Cheers Scott,will post a few more pics today :2tsup:

SDB777
3rd May 2013, 11:25 PM
What kind of dimensions am I seeing here?
Some amazing grain structure!!!

Scott (I got no mango....bummer) B

MAPLEMAN
6th May 2013, 09:43 AM
What kind of dimensions am I seeing here?
Some amazing grain structure!!!

Scott (I got no mango....bummer) BThey aren't very long,only 1.5m (5 feet) and about 215mm wide (81/2 inches),fairly easy to mill as well :2tsup: