PDA

View Full Version : Black & White SWC python Executive Sierra

Nai84
12th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Hey All

By customer request I made this Black and White SWC python shedded skin Executive Sierra as he is a Collingwood supporter and also has a passion for snakes and it turn fantastic I think. Wet sanded to 1200g and finished with NP I almost wanna keep it for myself as we just added a big Black and White to our snake collection the other week lol

Ian

_fly_
12th May 2013, 01:17 PM
Nice one Ian,

Is that 2 different colour resins over the top or did you paint the tube 2 different colours and put clear over it?

Peter

Nai84
12th May 2013, 02:08 PM
Nice one Ian,

Is that 2 different colour resins over the top or did you paint the tube 2 different colours and put clear over it?

Peter

Hey Peter

The same process as normal but all I did was mix up two different colours Carbon black and Pearl white I used very little black as I colud otherwise u wouldn't be able to see the scales underneath ;-) so two cup and just poured one from either end of the mold and let the resin do its own thing makes it more custom that way I think ;-)

Ps here is a pic of the blank before I turned it and my own Black and White a real one lol

Ian

seriola
12th May 2013, 06:09 PM
Looks good Ian, always nice to see something different :2tsup:

Nai84
12th May 2013, 06:14 PM
Looks good Ian, always nice to see something different :2tsup:

Thanks mate ;-)

PenTurner
12th May 2013, 06:40 PM
Go Collingwood!!!! oh no, they went west and got beaten!!:oo::(( At least it is a nice pen, Amos:):2tsup::2tsup:

Nai84
12th May 2013, 08:05 PM
Go Collingwood!!!! oh no, they went west and got beaten!!:oo::(( At least it is a nice pen, Amos:):2tsup::2tsup:

Hey mate

Thanks yer it is a nice pen ;-) lol

Ian

Dorno
12th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Hey Peter

The same process as normal but all I did was mix up two different colours Carbon black and Pearl white I used very little black as I colud otherwise u wouldn't be able to see the scales underneath ;-) so two cup and just poured one from either end of the mold and let the resin do its own thing makes it more custom that way I think ;-)

Ps here is a pic of the blank before I turned it and my own Black and White a real one lol

Ian

well the blank on the left looks great BUT as for the one on the right you can have it all to yourself lol :D

cheers Ian

tdrumnut
12th May 2013, 10:36 PM
Well done on both blank & pen Ian, adds another dimension to the snake sheds mate.

Nai84
13th May 2013, 02:06 AM
well the blank on the left looks great BUT as for the one on the right you can have it all to yourself lol :D

cheers Ian
Lol mate u are more then welcome to come and meet him :-P

Well done on both blank & pen Ian, adds another dimension to the snake sheds mate.

Thanks Trev it does hey :-D

mkypenturner
13th May 2013, 07:03 AM
nice work ian but you should have used that skin i sent you on that one as it was from a venomous snake for the pies supporter :D

Beedeejay
13th May 2013, 08:10 PM
Hey Mate,
Awesome.
I think you are on to something with those split colour blanks.
Blue/yellow,
orange/green,
black/yellow
sooo many possibilities

Cheers

Nai84
13th May 2013, 08:25 PM
nice work ian but you should have used that skin i sent you on that one as it was from a venomous snake for the pies supporter :D
Thanks mate I have something special planed for that one :-D

Hey Mate,
Awesome.
I think you are on to something with those split colour blanks.
Blue/yellow,
orange/green,
black/yellow
sooo many possibilities

Cheers
Thanks mate yer I think I am :-D

Red and black for me lol