PDA

View Full Version : domino joining

hillpanther
26th May 2013, 10:26 PM
just upload video using pantorouter as domino joiner.please check out this video
http://youtu.be/PwNNjS-0bvk

Scott
27th May 2013, 07:13 AM
Interesting, did you make the dominos with the pantorouter as well? What sort of modifications did you make on your pantorouter as opposed to Woodgears one?

hillpanther
27th May 2013, 11:38 AM
Interesting, did you make the dominos with the pantorouter as well? What sort of modifications did you make on your pantorouter as opposed to Woodgears one?
yes i have made domino with pantorouter as well but they are alot cheap.can be buy from any woodworking store.
about modification first thing i change was guide bearing freedom so i can simple change it in few seconds which i think is very useful.second i developed parellell template holder using brass slider.third i tried to use one template to rout male and female joint without changing them.
The machine includes two templates, one 1.5" wide, one 2.5" wide, and two followers, 10 mm and 22 mm in size. This combination can be used for to make 1/2" and 3/8" tenons. The templates also have a slot in the middle so the same template can be used to make tenons and matching mortises.