PDA

View Full Version : Adelaide to Sydney

dougpurd
23rd June 2013, 09:52 AM
I have a small machine (station wagon would take it) in an Adelaide suburb that I need collected and brought to Sydney happy to pay regular courier charges to the person ($250) I have had trouble getting a courier to collect it and the person I bought it from has been useless in organising anything.

Sir Stinkalot
23rd June 2013, 09:25 PM
Doug,

If you were able to provide some more details I can see if I can help out. Whilst I am not travelling to Sydney any time soon depending on your answers below I may be able to assist in collecting the goods and dropping off at a courier depot if it helps. If not me perhaps somebody else in Adelaide may be able to assist.

1. What sort of size / weight machine? Will it fit in a Ford Focus hatch?
2. What Adelaide suburb is it located?

If the answers to the two above work for me I most likely would be able to arrange collection and drop off with a courier like E-go (Courier, Parcel Delivery & Shipping Services in Australia:Same Day Delivery (http://www.e-go.com.au/home.do;jsessionid=A6CE23FC864151874EAFF2E6F4441C38)) if it suits you.

Cheers

Stinky

dougpurd
24th June 2013, 09:42 AM
Hi There

Its a honey uncapping machine on this page Maxant Chain Uncapper (http://www.betterbee.com/Products/Uncapping/Maxant-Chain-Uncapper) it doesnt have the tank and the legs come off. the weight is about 30kg the seller told me thats a bit of an overstatement.
Its located in Aldgate the person I bought it off turns out to be a teenager who can't seem to organise getting it sent to me, I would be happy to pay a negotiated fee to collect it and drop it at a depot.

Really would like to get this sent to me as they are impossible to get here in OZ

Regards

Doug

Sir Stinkalot
24th June 2013, 10:45 AM
Hi Doug,

Aldgate isn't too far from me so I can swing by and pick it up if you like. The weekends would be best as this is when I have easier access to the car - or after 7pm any night (perhaps even better now I think about it). If you could PM me through some details of what suits the seller we can sort something out from there.

After that it can either be collected from my place in Parkside by your courier, or perhaps depending on the courier you select I may be able to drop it off at the depot. Let me know.

Michael.