PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to From Melbourne to Sydney - please!!

crowie
27th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Just wondering if anyone with a decent amount of room to spare would be traveling from Melbourne to Sydney, please.
There is a dust collector for sale down in Melbourne that I'm interested in but have no way to get it back to Sydney; the unit is marked "pickup".
Thank you in advanced to anyone who could help.
Cheers, crowie

crowie
2nd July 2013, 10:16 PM
Just wondering if anyone with a decent amount of room to spare would be traveling from Melbourne to Sydney, please.
There is a dust collector for sale down in Melbourne that I'm interested in but have no way to get it back to Sydney; the unit is marked "pickup".
Thank you in advanced to anyone who could help.
Cheers, crowie

:bump::bump:

Still hoping for some assistance, thank you.....

DaveTTC
8th July 2013, 07:44 AM
can you get it to Shepparton or even Jerilderie? I may be able to help, or if you are able to pick up a lathe for me we could meet in Orange and swap parcels

0402 125 935

crowie
8th July 2013, 08:36 AM
can you get it to Shepparton or even Jerilderie? I may be able to help, or if you are able to pick up a lathe for me we could meet in Orange and swap parcels

0402 125 935

Thanks Dave for the offer, the unit is pickup only... Cheers, crowie

DaveTTC
8th July 2013, 08:47 AM
how big? if you were able to meet me part way I might be able to see about going down there to pick it up or maybe or grumpy John might be able to pick it up and I could meet them somewhere if they were coming north at all. Not sure when my next trip down to Melbourne will be, I was there a just before this thread went up

crowie
8th July 2013, 09:04 AM
how big? if you were able to meet me part way I might be able to see about going down there to pick it up or maybe or grumpy John might be able to pick it up and I could meet them somewhere if they were coming north at all. Not sure when my next trip down to Melbourne will be, I was there a just before this thread went up

It'd at least take up the back of a large station wagon, so really need some space on a small truck or but ute.
Thank you Dave for trying to help with some lateral thinking, cheers, crowie

DaveTTC
8th July 2013, 09:11 AM
my ute and truck are out of rego but I have a few trailers and a falcon wagon. I think I can fit a bit in my wagon but could bring a 6x4 or a 12x6 trailer if I had to. Food for thought anyway.

wheelinround
8th July 2013, 10:16 AM
Dave just to help you fellows out the Nova 3000 will break down and fit in the boot of a car or station wagon. heavy part is the headstock and motor 2 people lift it does come off easy from the bed.