PDA

View Full Version : Pick up from Sydney heading South or West

DaveTTC
8th July 2013, 07:51 AM
Hi

I have a lathe and stand that needs picking up from Padstow. Ideally I want to get it to Jerilderie on map below

But anywhere closer would be good. If you can store it till I pick it up anywhere along the way between here and Bathurst would be fine

or

If you are coming down the Hume I could meet you in Wagga Wagga or Albury

Thanks

Chris Parks
9th July 2013, 12:35 AM
I could store it for you until arrangements are made to get it down the Hume. In the short term the best I can do is Goulburn and that depends on how big it is. I am going to Wakefield Park for some kart testing on Sunday the 21st and staying two days.

DaveTTC
9th July 2013, 12:40 AM
It comes with a stand, I'm not to fussed on how soon I get the stand or if it is disassembled etc. This could be a good option if nothing better comes up, I'll have to google golburn and see how far it is from here.

I think the lathe might fit in the boot of a car, a wagon, ute, trailer or van would probably be best.

Thx Chris, I'll be in touch

DaveTTC
10th July 2013, 09:57 PM
I could store it for you until arrangements are made to get it down the Hume. In the short term the best I can do is Goulburn and that depends on how big it is. I am going to Wakefield Park for some kart testing on Sunday the 21st and staying two days.

Chris ... I have a trailer a friend wants me to pick up from Penrith. Any chance you could bring the trailer with the lathe on it and I meet you in goulburn?

If not then subject to someone with a better offer I'll be happy to meet you probably on Monday if that works

CAG
11th July 2013, 12:26 PM
Hi Dave,

I just came through Sydney and Goulburn on the way home from holidays on Tuesday! I'm sorry I wasn't online; I could have solved all of your problems. :C

BTW, photo of the boys at Tocumwal Winterfest in the SRN this week. See you at the xmas party. You can harangue me then... :U

Craig

DaveTTC
11th July 2013, 08:02 PM
Hi Dave,

I just came through Sydney and Goulburn on the way home from holidays on Tuesday! I'm sorry I wasn't online; I could have solved all of your problems. :C

BTW, photo of the boys at Tocumwal Winterfest in the SRN this week. See you at the xmas party. You can harangue me then... :U

Craig

Such is life. I'll have to look out for the SRN