PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Wilf O'Kell 26' Double Ender yacht

paul_ridden
18th May 2005, 04:30 PM
Hi,
I have been trying to locate the design plans for my yacht. She was built in 1966 to a Wilf O'Kell design. Wilf O'Kell was last known to be in the Mooloolabah, Qld area. I did a search and came up empty handed.
This yacht has spotted gum frames and Crows Ash planks.
A needle in a hay stack i know !!:)

Ngairini O'Kell
11th June 2009, 08:59 PM
You can contact Wilf on [email protected] or myself on 0410831538 Hope this helps Cheers Ngairini

Hi,
I have been trying to locate the design plans for my yacht. She was built in 1966 to a Wilf O'Kell design. Wilf O'Kell was last known to be in the Mooloolabah, Qld area. I did a search and came up empty handed.

Ngairini O'Kell
18th June 2009, 03:46 PM
Hi Paul this is Ngairini O'Kell. Wilfs daughter. He is alive and well and lives in Mooloolaba. You can email him on [email protected] or call me directly on 0410831538. Maybe even call Dad. I will give you his number if you call.
All the best,
Ngairini:)

Hi,

Ngairini O'Kell
2nd July 2009, 06:03 PM
hi you can contact my father and I on 0410831538 or [email protected] ok we may have the plans. Ciao:)Ngairini O'Kell

Hi,

allan mcdermott
28th January 2016, 05:24 PM
Hi,

Wilf O'kell is moving to Townsville this weekend. Now 88 years old and his daughter has all his plans if you would care to email me at [email protected] will put you in contact.
regards,
allan

malb
1st February 2016, 11:08 PM
Allan, On behalf of all forum members, a big thanks for locating this thread and updating it with the info that would have helped the original poster. There is just one problem though, the original poster joined the forums on May 18, 2005, and last logged in on May 21st that year, hasn't been active since, so dormant for almost 11 years. We do get a few people who come along, ask for something, get despondent if it is not immediately forthcoming, then leave and never check back to see if an response has been received. Unfortunately the person wanting the info is one such person. However, if Wilf designed more than just the vessel the person was inquiring about, others may want information about the designs in the future, and the updated contact info can be located by users using the search function, so your time has not been totally wasted. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to ever build or own a boat of that nature, so the contact details are of little use to me personally, but I would hate to see you unacknowledged or ignored and develop a similar impression of the forums to the original requestor. So many thanks once again for making the effort, and I hope that you are happy to read and contribute further in the future.
Mal