PDA

View Full Version : second hand band saw

elchulo11
17th August 2013, 01:38 AM
hi there! how r u? i dont know if this the most appropiate forum for this post but I was wondering if u have any reference or review for this website Auctions, Sale & Purchase of Used Machinery at Surplex.com (http://www.surplex.com/en/home.html) as I have to buy a used band saw and a friend of mine recommended me this website. do u know it or do u know another interesting one? thanks

Mobyturns
17th August 2013, 06:48 AM
hi there! how r u? i dont know if this the most appropiate forum for this post but I was wondering if u have any reference or review for this website: https://surplex.com/en/home as I have to buy a used band saw and a friend of mine recommended me this website. do u know it or do u know another interesting one? thanks

I tried that link, & my virus / firewall software warned "certificate error" and would not load it.

Ross
17th August 2013, 07:54 AM
I've just had the same message.

Ross

DJ’s Timber
17th August 2013, 08:51 AM
I tried that link, & my virus / firewall software warned "certificate error" and would not load it.

I've just had the same message.

Ross

Link has been fixed :2tsup:

NCArcher
17th August 2013, 07:25 PM
Not sure that site will be of much use, it is in Germany.

DJ’s Timber
17th August 2013, 10:05 PM
Not sure that site will be of much use, it is in Germany.

I agree but from doing an IP search he is showing as in Germany so maybe he is on holidays over there?

elchulo11
19th August 2013, 06:16 PM
hi there! sorry, i thought that link was ok, actually i opened and it went smoothly, apologies. yes, in Germany working at the moment and i just want to get an opinion just in case u heard of this company before, thanks a lot to everyone for participating in

bosox
20th August 2013, 08:18 AM
The linked work for me. It seems like they sell many types of used wood working tools. I don't know this site so I can't say whether it's safe or not to make purchases with them. But as checked the site, they seems legit.

Evanism
22nd August 2013, 04:39 PM
This is just a link spammer trying to get points for Google SEO.

Delete the entire thread.

bosox
23rd August 2013, 07:47 AM
Seriously ? oh my