PDA

View Full Version : Harley Chopper WIP

j&j
7th September 2013, 08:11 PM
I haven't seen a WIP on this site before, but while in my shed this afternoon I had a thought. Why not. This is a Garnet Hall pattern of a Harley Chopper.
On the left of the peg board is the photo that come's with the pattern & on the right is Bobman's completed work that inspired me to do this Intarsia.
I have cut about 70 odd piece's so far, only about another 100 to go. This is straight off the saw with minimal sanding so far. All the shaping is still to come.

Cheer's Jim

crowie
7th September 2013, 08:35 PM
G'Day Jim,
Still no joy from the toy company, BUT you've made a good start on the bike.
Cheers, crowie

j&j
7th September 2013, 09:13 PM
Thank's Pete.
I did receive the catalogue from T/Js, it took two email's & about 2-1/2 months to get here & the three new pattern's were nothing to talk about.
This project will keep me busy for sometime, but in the shed & out of trouble.
Regard's Jim:2tsup:

bobman 58
8th September 2013, 10:00 AM
Glad your back in the shed jim and made a start on the chopper looking good so far its going to look great when finished.

j&j
8th September 2013, 06:56 PM
Glad your back in the shed jim and made a start on the chopper looking good so far its going to look great when finished.

Mate, thank's for the vote of confidence. It does help.

Regard's Jim.

artme
14th September 2013, 01:45 PM
Looks great!!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

What size?

j&j
14th September 2013, 10:31 PM
Artme, I tried to answer your question with an update photo & sizes but this program would not accept anything.:? The Harley is approx. 950mm long & about 450 mm high. I will post update's as the project progresses. Cheer's Jim. :2tsup: