PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody,

Luke H
4th October 2013, 08:52 AM
Hi Everybody,

I am a 3rd generation timber cutter and sawmiller from the Widebay region in Qld...
Currently I have a Lucas mill and I am looking at eventually up grading and expanding to a larger faster mill...
I also enjoy building bits and pieces from timer (I am no expert) and general wood working...

I have been stalking this site for a little bit and thought I would sign up... I hope I can be of some help to someone at some stage... I have already found some great threads that have tought me a bit already...

Thanks

maggs
4th October 2013, 09:15 AM
Hi Luke, welcome to the forum. It's good to see another new member from this region. I'm sure you will find a wealth of info and experience here to draw on and from the sounds of things you might be giving us some tips on saw milling. I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

Steve

Christos
10th October 2013, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the forum.

tdrumnut
10th October 2013, 08:27 PM
Gidday Luke, welcome aboard and may your journey with us be a pleasant one.

JJF
12th October 2013, 01:11 AM
welcome aboard

crowie
18th October 2013, 04:02 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Luke".
There are quite a few members in and around Widebay area and across Queensland.
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork.
Cheers crowie

DaveTTC
19th October 2013, 07:55 AM
Welcome Luke.

Good to have you. Hope you get active in posting, sharing your knowledge, asking some questions and posting some pics.

Welcome aboard !!!!!

drakkar1
19th October 2013, 05:50 PM
Hi mate, welcome.

old1955
21st October 2013, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it.