PDA

View Full Version : Aust Woodworker mag, photocopy needed of an article - Woodman RT6 lifter

Evanism
25th October 2013, 12:54 AM
I'm considering, as part of my bi-monthly self denial, of getting a lifter for a router.

Although Aust is utterly bereft of router bodies and the US and Canadian options are out, I thought to look at the 2 on offer at Major Woodworking.

There was apparently a review written on page 78 in issue 169 of Aust Woodworker June 2013 that discussed the Woodman RT6 router lifter

I was wondering if anyone has one and could scan the relevant pages for me? Email it to me?

I contacted the publisher a while ago (twice) and its a black hole.

This magazine:
Issue One Hundred and Sixty Nine (http://www.skillspublish.com.au/awwbackindex169.htm)

I was considering using a Triton TRA001 on it.

Ev :)

Rod Gilbert
25th October 2013, 07:58 AM
I have a copy that is in our office I can get it for you this morning and scan and send it today before lunch if that suit's you .
Regards Rod.

Sturdee
25th October 2013, 08:34 AM
There was apparently a review written on page 78 in issue 169 of Aust Woodworker June 2013 that discussed the Woodman RT6 router lifter

Ev :)

It's available for borrowing from the ACT library system. You might also want to have a look at the wood turning DVD's they have available. I believe they have about a dozen ranging from the simple to the more advanced turnings.

Every time I'm in Canberra I borrow them.:U

Peter.

Evanism
25th October 2013, 11:12 AM
It's available for borrowing from the ACT library system. You might also want to have a look at the wood turning DVD's they have available. I believe they have about a dozen ranging from the simple to the more advanced turnings.

Every time I'm in Canberra I borrow them.:U

Peter.

Studee, guess the first place I looked and the EXACT copy that is missing from their collection?

I can order the whole magazine on back order but I only want that one article.... And the real point is I want to find a list of routers that fit.

When I rang MWW the dude on the phone didn't know (website is similarly absent in info)

Ev

Rod Gilbert
25th October 2013, 11:53 AM
If you PM me your email address I will get it of to you.
Regards Rod.
Don't know if this will suffice if you need it emailed let me know.