PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Jim Carroll and Crew

Claw Hama
11th November 2013, 01:07 PM
Just a big thank you and a pat on the back to Jim and his Crew. I ordered a Burnmaster Hawk late on
Friday afternoon and asked if it could be sent quickly (cutting it fine with a commission) and sure enough
it was at the post box this morning at 8.00am fantastic Guys, thank you.:D:2tsup:

underfoot
12th November 2013, 04:18 PM
..Hey Claw, can you give us a reveiw..I'm in the market for one too..

springwater
12th November 2013, 07:37 PM
..Hey Claw, can you give us a reveiw..I'm in the market for one too..

Yo Craw, I feel like burning something too.

Claw Hama
12th November 2013, 08:45 PM
Yeh, shaw thing Guys, I have only had a little tinker so far and seems great. I wanted one that could fry eggs because as you know I don'e do
many small things and I want to do some big text (and other things) and didn't want to be messed around waiting for things to get hot enough but also didn't want to break the budget on something that I will not be using all the time. Like I said, just from my little test (10 min) seems great. I was looking at the Ironcore and would loved to have supported the Aussie product but the hand piece looked a little clumsy. I'm sure I could change it but I have better things to do with my time and by the time I did that it would cost the same dollars as the Burnmaster or more. I'll elaborate once I have fried the eggs and given it a good test.