PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas !!! To one and All !!!

Perfect Pens
20th Dec 2013, 01:59 PM
Hi All,

Its been a hectic year here at Perfect Pens and Pencils and I dare say for everyone else also, "Thats life these days" However I would like to advise that whilst we will be catching up with friends and family over the festive period a lot of our time will be spent chilling :cool: So with that in mind if any of you locals want to drop in and say G'Day and Merry Christmas or have a need for any pen supplies over the festive period feel free to give us a call (http://www.woodworkforums.com/f280/perfect-pens-pencils-contact-details-179959/) as we would be more than happy to catch up.

Cheers & Have a Safe One.

Tony

Perfect Pens
24th Dec 2013, 11:23 PM
Well its almost here !! so one last final Merry Christmas from us here at Perfect Pens and Pencils to everyone !! have a great day and do not get up too to much mischief with all the new toys Santa brings :D

Cheers
Tony.

Perfect Pens
25th Dec 2013, 05:50 AM
Merry Christmas, the old fella has been to Perfect Pens and Pencils what nice new toys did he bring to you ??
have a great day all

cheers Tony

Treecycle
25th Dec 2013, 06:32 PM
I hope you have had a good day and got some things you wished for. Looks like you had an early start by the time of your post. We were allowed to sleep until 7:00am :yippy:
My tool additions were a Bosch Renovator tool, and a Wixey Digital Height gauge. A bit spoilt and very happy. Not much help with pen making though, but can't only stick to one discipline.:no:

Perfect Pens
21st Dec 2014, 09:34 PM
Hi All,

Where has the year gone? I am sure they are getting shorter and Shorter. Well we have made it through the year and very happy to report that we plan on being around for many more to come. We would like to thank all our customers for their support throughout 2014 and we look forward to bringing you all new products and continuing to provide you all with our good old fashioned service in 2015.
So we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year for 2015.

All The Best
Tony & Gina