PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the Hunter Valley

Darylako
3rd January 2014, 11:41 AM
Hi everyone.
My names Daryl. I am a Boilermaker by trade but also love working with wood. I make doll furniture for my partner Nicole in the larger scales (1/4 and 1/3 scales) to suit the resin dolls she collects. I am an aeromodeller also. Been flying R/C planes for 25 yeas now. Got a grandchild on the way so some toys will be being made shortly. This is an impressive forum with so much info available. Glad to be part of it. Daryl

Christos
3rd January 2014, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the forum.

old1955
3rd January 2014, 12:53 PM
Welcome to the forum Daryl.

crowie
3rd January 2014, 07:28 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Daryl".
There are a heap of members in and around the Hunter.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork/toymaking..
Cheers crowie

PS - Check out the toymaking & scale modelling sections of the forum....top mob...

TOY MAKING (http://www.woodworkforums.com/f174/)

SCALE MODELLING (http://www.woodworkforums.com/f201/)

tdrumnut
3rd January 2014, 09:20 PM
Gidday & welcome aboard Daryl, may your stay with us be a pleasant one.

Perfect Pens
4th January 2014, 12:17 AM
G'Day Daryl,

Welcome to the forums, great move !! as there are so many sections/areas of the forum that will more than likely be of assistance to you. Great to share what you are doing also as this may help others too, so photos of your projects are a great way to do this. Friendly bunch in here so enjoy it & welcome.

Cheers
Tony.

artme
4th January 2014, 11:31 AM
G'day Daryl and welcome to the forum.this is the fount of all woodworking knowledge.
a source of inspiration and encouragement. It is also the centre for a certain type of
madness and fun so jump in and enjoy the ride.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

JJF
5th January 2014, 12:33 AM
welcome aboard