PDA

View Full Version : Triton 2000 Leg Locking Pins (Hens teeth over here in NZ)

RecyclingKiwi
5th January 2014, 08:15 PM
Hi All

Im still trying to locate some of these other than ex UK! Can you help? I've emailed Kincrome and hope to hear from them i a few days as prior posts indicated they where able to get hold of some spares...? Really dont want to "Fix" the legs with bolts as both tables are stored collapsed vertically. I've also got a mate in the "same boat" (same Problem with these) If I can get a few extra it would help for future problems rather than a one off!

Thanks everyone.

Chris

Vaper
6th January 2014, 01:44 AM
Hi All

Im still trying to locate some of these other than ex UK! Can you help? I've emailed Kincrome and hope to hear from them i a few days as prior posts indicated they where able to get hold of some spares...? Really dont want to "Fix" the legs with bolts as both tables are stored collapsed vertically. I've also got a mate in the "same boat" (same Problem with these) If I can get a few extra it would help for future problems rather than a one off!

Thanks everyone.

Chris

I had a good google around for triton spares (in Australia) when I first got My triton gear ...and alas it was only from the UK where I could find most of the parts ... split the postage with your mate and order some ...infact order a few more if need be ...Im pretty sure they have set postage costs for weight so see if you can work out as many parts as you can for the weight then it works out cheaper.

Andrew from NZ
6th January 2014, 08:52 AM
Carbitech in Auckland do some spares. They may be getting out of them but give them a yell. He trades as scooterboy on TradeMe.

mcintoad
6th January 2014, 10:51 AM
There are currently some available on EBay Aus

RecyclingKiwi
1st March 2014, 10:52 AM
Carbitech in Auckland do some spares. They may be getting out of them but give them a yell. He trades as scooterboy on TradeMe.

Yip Got him on my Watchlist - have ordered parts and spares before however some are not avail as per small items off a unit - will try him again to see whats new.

Cheers

RecyclingKiwi
1st March 2014, 11:21 AM
There are currently some available on EBay Aus

Bother - missed em - have now put them on my watchlist for Ebay.au.

Thanks for the heads up.

Chris

KBs PensNmore
2nd March 2014, 06:14 PM
Hi Chris, if you can't find any I have some that will do the job I think, diameter of the pin is a bit smaller than the hole. Cost will be for postage only, I robbed them off of some wheelchairs.:D have about 6 with flat spring or 30 with wire spring, the diam of the pins on the wire is about the same as the ones on the Triton legs.
PM me if you want them.
Kryn

RecyclingKiwi
18th August 2014, 06:59 PM
HI KBs

Thanks for the heads up - gosh has it been that long since i was here!!

I have a local contact for repairs to wheelchairs and disability equipment and that will surely help others to in their regions. Will explore this a little more. They are so similar to the tenting poles as well - I think. Thanks

KBs PensNmore
18th August 2014, 10:40 PM
Hi Kiwi, thought you had fallen off the planet:D. Hope it works out for you.
Kryn