PDA

View Full Version : towdo east of Melbourne

towdo
9th February 2014, 05:00 PM
I have worked in the building industry as a carpenter then as a building inspector and building surveyor for many years and now retired and enjoying making a few things. Hobbies are listening to music, good food and wine and now assisting with our relatively new grand child and already things that need to be made. have joine dthe local mens shed which provides a great outlet to assist others with my skills. Also like travelling to places in Australia and overseas. i had a stroke 6 years ago whilst not major effect on me there are still some slight effects so no driving which makes ravel a bit harder.

Perfect Pens
9th February 2014, 06:26 PM
Towdo,

G'Day and welcome to the forums, sounds like you got plenty to get on with and to keep you busy :2tsup: Plenty in here to give you some more ideas too :D

Cheers
Tony

crowie
9th February 2014, 06:35 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "towdo".
There are a heap of members in Melbourne and across Victoria.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork.
Cheers crowie

PS - check out the toy making section of the forum, great mob of blokes and lots of ideas for the grandchildren.....

old1955
9th February 2014, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the forum towdo.

JJF
10th February 2014, 07:25 AM
welcome to the Forum

Christos
11th February 2014, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the forum.