PDA

View Full Version : Room for Pyrography

Olwas2014
10th February 2014, 05:28 AM
I do pyrography with the brilliant razertip sk with BPH pen. We'll any way I do it in a garage which is kind of drafty but I can still get my work done but I wonder is there any good room inside the house which it will be easier to get a steady temperature flow. Please Help.

SandyC
11th February 2014, 01:00 PM
Hi I use my office, window open, fan on low, no problem. I tend to use my computer with the picture of what I'm pyrographing. It's not a messy hobby so anywhere inside is ok to me :)
Cheers
Sandy

vk4
15th July 2014, 11:22 PM
I do mine in the office next to the lounge room , my wife doesnt complain , because she can see me , when she's not in her art room painting.

I Have been away from the forum for a while as we went bush in the caravan for 7 months, so I will start doing a few posts with pics .
Any room that is draft free, you need to be warm , and where youn are not disturbed , or disturbing anyone else , works well.
The messiest bit is a fine sand of your timber with 320grit before doing the drawing , the finer the finish on your timber the better the ned result

Jeff
Vk4