PDA

View Full Version : G'day Im Michael

Michael1
11th February 2014, 10:14 AM
Just joined today,

I live about 20k's from Gulgong NSW it's hot and dry no good rain since befor christmas.

I'm refurbishing an old veneer hall table and could some one advise me how to make veneer putty
I met an old bloke some years ago who was goning to show me how to make it, but I lost contact with him.

Hope someone can help

Michael

old1955
11th February 2014, 12:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Michael.

tdrumnut
11th February 2014, 12:41 PM
Welcome aboard Michael

crowie
11th February 2014, 04:34 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Michael".
There are a heap of members across New South Wales & the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork.
Cheers crowie

PS - May I suggest you ask the veneer putty question in a couple of the forum subsections as you'll great a better response from a wider audience...

PSS - It's been dry on the Blue Mts too but not as bad as my sister-in-law at Watsons Creek near Tamworth; she's been carting water for nearly a month.....

Christos
11th February 2014, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Perfect Pens
11th February 2014, 10:20 PM
Welcome to the forums Michael, Enjoy :2tsup: Not putty but PVA glue and sawdust can make a good filler :D

Cheers
Tony.