PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking Master Class TV gets Sponsor

fineboxes
12th February 2014, 08:43 AM
Great news, the show now has a Major Sponsor which will enable Woodworking Masterclass to climb to new heights.
I am very pleased and proud to welcome on-board www.lagunanation.com.au (http://www.lagunanation.com.au) and look forward to growing the Woodworking Masterclass Concept with them as we jointly
Explore, Experiment, Experience and Expand Woodworking Concepts, Ideas and Techniques.

Over the coming months as well as more Seasons of Woodworking MasterClass being made plans are underway to create a range of Woodworking DVDs covering in-depth techniques trade tips and tricks to make your woodworking more enjoyable, creative and safer.
As well as How to DVD's on various Projects ranging from entry level to the more complex.

Thanks to all for the support and kind words you have shared with us in the 1st Season and early stages
we hope you stick with us for the long haul and have as much fun as we believe we will have doing what we do. ​

Cheers

Steve
www.woodworkingmasterclass.com (http://www.woodworkingmasterclass.com)

dabbler
12th February 2014, 12:10 PM
"Like"

safari
12th February 2014, 01:45 PM
Congratulations Steve. I have just caught up with episodes one to six and I thought they were great. As a relative newcomer I found that there was a heap of information that was very useful.

Well done!

delbs
12th February 2014, 03:05 PM
Congratulations Steve. I have just caught up with episodes one to six and I thought they were great. As a relative newcomer I found that there was a heap of information that was very useful.

Well done!

I have to agree, as an novice woodworker i learnt a lot by watching the episodes. Packed full on info they are.

Looking forward to the DVD's and season 2 of the series. Keep up the good work!

fields
12th February 2014, 03:57 PM
wow, well done - contratulations

NCArcher
12th February 2014, 06:58 PM
Great news about Laguna. Onward and upward. :2tsup:

Ball Peen
14th February 2014, 07:39 AM
God news! Will poor old Bob get some new ear protection?

fineboxes
14th February 2014, 10:04 AM
God news! Will poor old Bob get some new ear protection?

Not sure about the ear protection but the budget may run to a new piece of wood to chew on

Cheers

Steve

tea lady
14th February 2014, 10:35 AM
:2tsup: Great.

shanesmith80
14th February 2014, 11:19 AM
Loved the show and great to have it in our own backyard. Looking forward to the next series. Great news on the sponser...

fineboxes
15th February 2014, 08:01 AM
Start filming Season 2, 10th March should be on air early May
Topics proposed is box making, Solid and Veneer work.

Having guests on this season so people aren't stuck with my mug all the time and to add a bit of interest.

First guest I've managed to collar will be Terry Gordon from HNT Gordon Planes.
Will be interesting and fun do to. Will keep posting updates as they develop.

Bob's looking forward to it too, as the Film crew make a fuss over him and he loves the lime light!

Once more, thanks to you all out there for your support and encouragement.

Cheers

Steve

wheelinround
15th February 2014, 08:09 AM
Steve thats all top news it means the show will go on :p

Poor Bob all that fuss ............now there's a topic for Bob to cover :rolleyes: "Treating wood with dog drool for that added colour" OR " That rustic old gnawed look" :U

fineboxes
16th February 2014, 08:43 AM
Steve thats all top news it means the show will go on :p

Poor Bob all that fuss ............now there's a topic for Bob to cover :rolleyes: "Treating wood with dog drool for that added colour" OR " That rustic old gnawed look" :U

Funny you should mention that, at the end of the very first episode after I had glued a board with a sprung joint (using hide glue).
The camera crew were packing up and we heard this atrocious groan and sign.
Only to look around and see Bob, eyes closed, with his tongue stuck between the clamp and the board.

Dog drool all over the place as he licked all the glue squeeze out away.

Will try and get the footage and play it in the intro!

Cheers

Steve

wheelinround
16th February 2014, 08:45 AM
:laughing1::rofl:

Treecycle
16th February 2014, 02:28 PM
Is there any chance that this great show will ever make it to free to air channels in other states?:fingerscrossed: 7Mate would be a great option for Victoria.

fineboxes
16th February 2014, 06:11 PM
Is there any chance that this great show will ever make it to free to air channels in other states?:fingerscrossed: 7Mate would be a great option for Victoria.

I'd love 7Mate if you have any contacts or sway let me know!:U

Goes free to air in Melb March 5th 7.00pm not sure of the channel number.
or
Watch online here https://www.facebook.com/WoodworkingMasterclassTV?ref=hl

Cheers

Steve

FRB Design
16th February 2014, 07:52 PM
Steve, I have first dibs on a LAGUNA t-shirt.

Frank.

Treecycle
16th February 2014, 08:11 PM
I'd love 7Mate if you have any contacts or sway let me know!:U

Goes free to air in Melb March 5th 7.00pm not sure of the channel number.
or
Watch online here https://www.facebook.com/WoodworkingMasterclassTV?ref=hl

Cheers

Steve

I would love to be able to help out with contacts, but alas I don't have them.
Is that the new series or the original for Melbourne in March?

fineboxes
17th February 2014, 07:25 AM
I would love to be able to help out with contacts, but alas I don't have them.
Is that the new series or the original for Melbourne in March?

Hi Dallas.
That will be Season 1 in Melb for March.
Season 2 should go to air in May.

Cheers

Steve

Treecycle
17th February 2014, 10:03 PM
Perfect. It's okay to watch it on Youtube on that little screen, but will be even better to sit through the episodes again watching the big screen. I tried to look it up on the TV guide but they don't go out that far. I have set a reminder to have a look when it gets closer to the date you mentioned it would be on.
Finally something on telly worth watching:yippee:

Treecycle
1st March 2014, 10:27 PM
It's on the TV guide at last. Channel 31 for Melbourne at 7:00pm on Wednesday the 5th.
Can't wait.

delbs
25th September 2014, 05:08 PM
Are there plans for this to be on youtube or elsewhere for us to watch when its not being steamed live on 31 digital?

Ticky
25th September 2014, 05:36 PM
Ive never hear of your show, where is it on & when?

Steve

fineboxes
26th September 2014, 04:38 PM
Are there plans for this to be on youtube or elsewhere for us to watch when its not being steamed live on 31 digital?
Was at the TV Station this morning, doing some voice-over work and have it on good authority that that Season 2 will be uploaded to YouTube at the completion of the Brisbane Airing, that is after Oct 13th.

Also DVDs of season 2 will be available by the end of Oct.

Hot off the press.
Woodworking Masterclass in conjuction with 31 Digital and Australian Quality Tools are running a lucky door prize for any DVDs sold before 1st January 2015.
2 separate prizes kindly donated by Terry and Colen, up for grabs
1 x HNT Gordon Rebate Plane 3/4"
1 x Colen Clinton 4" square.
More info will be releases on our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/WoodworkingMasterclassTV soon.

Cheers

Steve

Treecycle
28th October 2014, 10:15 PM
Steve, will season 2 be televised in Victoria again on 31 like the first season?

fineboxes
29th October 2014, 07:56 AM
Steve, will season 2 be televised in Victoria again on 31 like the first season?
Hi Dallas,

Yes, Season 2, Woodworking Masterclass, will be shown on Melb C31 in December, also Sydney, Perth and Adelaide
around the same timing will post when I can confirm dates.
Currently it is showing on 31 Digital Brisbane, also on Livestream, Monday nights with repeats on Wed and Sat.
DVD due for release early Nov.

Cheers

Steve

wheelinround
29th October 2014, 08:09 AM
No on-line season 2 a yet :C

fineboxes
30th October 2014, 08:38 AM
No on-line season 2 a yet :C
I am told the Station will start to upload Season 2 to YouTube in November.
an episode at a time possibly a week apart.

Steve

wheelinround
31st October 2014, 07:34 AM
:2tsup: