PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking TV Show go to Sydney

fineboxes
20th February 2014, 10:27 AM
Not sure how all this works, but yesterday we had confirmation that Woodworking Masterclass will be On Air in Sydney.

As yet I do not have the timings or start dates but it's a start. Will keep you posted

From small things...what started out just over a year ago as a mad idea, a bit of fun and motivated by several rude remarks
from one of "me boys" the show has now been taken up by,
Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney!

It couldn't have happened without the help and interest of all the woodworkers out there.

So Many Thanks, we hope we can keep it interesting and entertaining for the next how many seasons.

Cheers

Steve

Christos
23rd February 2014, 08:11 AM
I watched the episodes on Youtube when they were available.

Of course this is just my opinion and I expect others to have different thoughts. I like the side comments you come up with when something does not quite work smoothly. In episode 5 when you used the pencil for the doweling jig and it did not leave a mark and had to do it again. It showed that you are human and we all done things like that.

fineboxes
24th February 2014, 08:06 AM
That's the joy (and risk) of One take filming what happens is what happens.
Pleased you enjoy the show how Season 2 is just as much fun.

Cheers

Steve

I_wanna_Shed
24th February 2014, 07:46 PM
Great news Steve!

Pariss
25th February 2014, 02:14 PM
Just like to say 'thank you' for taking the time to share your expertise with novice woodworkers. I was wondering when your web site will be finished, and the material list etc, as I'm busting to begin the period table build. Cheers Steve. :2tsup:

Treecycle
25th February 2014, 09:44 PM
Great news Steve. I hope it gets the support it deserves.
Looking forward to finding it in the Melbourne TV guide next month.:yippy:

daryl@kit-chens
25th February 2014, 10:39 PM
G'day folks. Can anyone tell me what time & channel this show is on in Adelaide?

fineboxes
26th February 2014, 08:46 AM
Just like to say 'thank you' for taking the time to share your expertise with novice woodworkers. I was wondering when your web site will be finished, and the material list etc, as I'm busting to begin the period table build. Cheers Steve. :2tsup:

I am embarrassed:B it's not finished yet, as I've received several requests for other information which has to go on.
All I can promise is it will be done sooner rather than later. Will see if I can get the Dimensions uploaded this weekend.
Check back after then. If it's not there by then drop me a PM and i'll send them to you.

Cheers

Steve

Sawdust Maker
26th February 2014, 09:02 PM
Sydney :2tsup:

whom will be picking it up?

daryl@kit-chens
5th March 2014, 11:36 PM
Does anyone know what channel & time The Woodworking Masterclass will be aired in Adelaide?

daryl@kit-chens
5th March 2014, 11:38 PM
Does anyone know what channel & time The Woodworking Masterclass will be aired in Adelaide

fineboxes
6th March 2014, 08:05 AM
Does anyone know what channel & time The Woodworking Masterclass will be aired in Adelaide

I'll see if I can find out for you today Daryl.

Cheers

Steve

Treecycle
6th March 2014, 06:20 PM
Seems like it is on channel 31 in all states from what I have seen. That's what it was on in Melbourne last night.

_fly_
6th March 2014, 07:11 PM
Seems like it is on channel 31 in all states from what I have seen. That's what it was on in Melbourne last night.

And a repeat today and another on Sat (melbourne)