PDA

View Full Version : Geelong and RAAF

Dorno
9th March 2014, 07:00 PM
Here are the last couple of decals I plan to do for at least a day or so:D but I suppose if they keep selling I will have to make them :)

The First is a RAAF Grest on a Bolt Action Bullet Pen and the second is the AFL club the Geelong Cats

I hope you like them ?

Cheers Ian

Sawdust Maker
9th March 2014, 07:55 PM
1st one looks ok :2tsup:
not sure about the second - looks flawed - I'd bin it :q

Dorno
9th March 2014, 08:23 PM
Hi Nick I Take it that someone is not a Geelong Supporter ? :D

Cheers Ian

PenTurner
9th March 2014, 08:25 PM
I was in the RAAF looks great:2tsup::2tsup:but that other thing is no good:oo::oo: now if it was Collingwood it would be the perfect pen!!:rolleyes: then again , it is all in the eye of the beholder, Amos:)

Dorno
9th March 2014, 08:36 PM
I was in the RAAF looks great:2tsup::2tsup:but that other thing is no good:oo::oo: now if it was Collingwood it would be the perfect pen!!:rolleyes: then again , it is all in the eye of the beholder, Amos:)

IS This better Amos :D

Cheers Ian

plantagenon
9th March 2014, 08:36 PM
Pens look great. :2tsup::2tsup: But what is an ex Navy man doing making pens for the Knuckleheads :U I can't comment on the second pen as I have never heard of the AFL and didn't think they were part of the defence forces given the gaudy colours.

Dorno
9th March 2014, 08:46 PM
An ex Navy man I am :D but if the so called Knuckleheads want to by a pen I will certainly sell them one :)

Cheers Ian

PenTurner
10th March 2014, 02:32 PM
Yes, that pen is excellent and all the rest:):D:2tsup:, Amos
Those banana benders! not sure they are part of Australia!:rolleyes::rolleyes: but we can make exceptions for them also:D Amos:)

plantagenon
10th March 2014, 02:46 PM
Oops, missed seeing you are ex-RAAF Amos :B

A mate of mine was a Sq Ldr (ground based) and he said that was the name they gave to pilots. Now let's hope you weren't a fighter pilot. :U

tdrumnut
10th March 2014, 07:57 PM
Another couple of gooduns there Ian, you must have a it of a production line going there.

PenTurner
10th March 2014, 10:49 PM
No Pilot Greg, just Electronics. I fear that we might be hijacking this thread! sorry Dorno, it is all your fault for displaying some great pens!:2tsup::)Amos

Treecycle
10th March 2014, 10:52 PM
The second one is perfection, and the first one not too bad either.

plantagenon
11th March 2014, 12:29 AM
Amos

Is there such a thing that we could hijack Dornos thread. Given the comments (maybe - just maybe, constructive) he had made over the years, I think we have nothing to be concerned about.

artme
11th March 2014, 01:24 AM
Extra noice Dorno!!! You have the decals down to a fine art!!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Dorno
11th March 2014, 08:19 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments except of cours from you greg LOL :D:D

Cheers Ian