PDA

View Full Version : GOING TO Going to Victoria

Big A
14th March 2014, 09:48 PM
We are going on a caravan trip to Victoria, leaving Rockhampton on the 30th of this month.

The plan is to go west to Longreach and then the back way to Broken Hill (via Tibooburra) and then on to Menindee, Wentworth/Mildura. Will be in Kerang for Easter.

From there mostly western and southern Victoria, like the Mallee, Wimmera, Grampians, the GOR, Ballarat, Bendigo - aah bugger it lots of other places.

If somebody would like some Sally Wattle, I could chuck a bit in the tray of the BT50 - it's likely to be overloaded, so a couple of kg of won't make a big difference!

I hope to acquire some Mallee root somewhere on the way as I would like to compare it to the Ironbark that I use a bit of.

Because we are heading west from here, not many places to pick up from on the way and not many forum members that way. TTIT, you got anything to go to Mexitoria?

Cheers,
"A". (Alister)

issatree
15th March 2014, 12:04 AM
Hi Alister,
Don't forget Geelong, Vic. bit over a 100K's from Ballarat.
Send me a PM when your getting close, & we will see what can be arranged.

DaveTTC
9th April 2014, 07:49 PM
I'm on the Newel Hwy in Jerilderie, More than welcome to drop in for a visit, check out my cave and whatever.

If you happen to have some wattle that woud be great if it is all gone by then thats fine. There are a few free camping sites around town. There is a caravan park too. If you just like a drive way with some power I have one of them

regards

Dave the turning cowboy

turning wood into art