PDA

View Full Version : New Member From Adelaide, S.A

AussieBen
18th March 2014, 07:46 PM
Just thought I would introduce myself and say a big HELLO to everyone.

A little bit about myself, my name is Ben, I am from S.A and after attending a shed day and getting some help re-doing a 8 ft cabinet and hood, I somewhat got hooked on what can be achieved with the right tools and some hard work. I had a ball to say the least and thought It would be great to have some tools to start some projects when i wanted. It seemed every time i googled something it bought me back to these forums so I thought it would be good to join up and hopefully get steered in the right direction.

I do have some questions regarding some tools straight off the mark, but I will ask them in ( hopefully the correct part ) of the forum.

Well, anyway I hope to chat to you all in the future.
Ben

crowie
18th March 2014, 09:40 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Ben".
There are a lot of members in and around Adelaide and across Sth Aust.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork ..
Cheers crowie

Perfect Pens
18th March 2014, 10:01 PM
Welcome Ben,

Enjoy the forums, some great stuff to be found in here :2tsup:
Cheers
Tony

AussieBen
18th March 2014, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I appreciate it.

JJF
19th March 2014, 08:16 AM
Welcome to a forum

old1955
19th March 2014, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the forum Ben.

Christos
21st March 2014, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the forum Ben

..... so I thought it would be good to join up and hopefully get steered in the right direction. ....

Most of the time this forum is helpful, some times it is humorous and the rest of the time it is .....(fill in blank) :U

tdrumnut
21st March 2014, 08:45 PM
Great to have you on board Ben.

coffenup
26th March 2014, 03:33 PM
welcome to a fellow south aussie
lots of info on this forum
regards Michael

fenderbelly
27th March 2014, 10:44 AM
and welcome from another South Aussie