PDA

View Full Version : Blue Gum Hollow Form

Tony Morton
22nd March 2014, 08:41 PM
This is an off cut from the platter blank its about 140x 50 mm and finished with 605 Mirratone gloss spray. haven't been doing much turning for the last few months shoulders giving me heaps but as some one said the other day the date on my birth certificate is the problem .Cheers Tony

Willy Nelson
22nd March 2014, 10:10 PM
. haven't been doing much turning for the last few months shoulders giving me heaps but as some one said the other day the date on my birth certificate is the problem .Cheers Tony

Tony
Based upon your ring platter and hollow form, you should be turning more. I sympathise with your shoulders after just having surgery myself.Have just started pen turning last week and fired up the Big lathe and roughed down some Jacarandah, was could to turn again, but shoulders a bit sore now
Sincerely
Willy

Mobyturns
23rd March 2014, 04:20 AM
This is an off cut from the platter blank its about 140x 50 mm and finished with 605 Mirratone gloss spray. haven't been doing much turning for the last few months shoulders giving me heaps but as some one said the other day the date on my birth certificate is the problem .Cheers Tony

Tony excellent piece. :2tsup:

If only it were as simple as forging a new date on our birth certificates... :-

Tony Morton
24th March 2014, 11:24 AM
Thanks Willy and Geoff i will now work on quality not quantity and endeavour to make each piece a winner.
Cheers Tony

Christos
25th March 2014, 01:46 PM
Great looking hollow form. :2tsup: